Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skippy1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Kissed my best friend (female)
    "Help, we are two 30 plus women, my friend is married & we work together, we went out a few months ago, had a few drinks and started kissing and she said she faniced me but then the next day she blamed it all on me and said she was just flattered by the attention i give her & it was just the drink, we couldnt be friends anymore or go away, (i think i'm bi & she knows this) Anyway we worked it all out & were stronger as friends then before and openly talked about it. her & her husband moved in a couple of weeks ago short term, The two of us went away the weekend for a get away,i hurt my shoulder and when we went to bed, she offered me a massage but half way thru she said she had to stop as she was getting too turned on, she stopped and then after a while told me to come closer and we hugged and then eventually kissed etc. I dont know what to do, how does she feel? is she bi? she is my best friend & i dont want to lose that, i'm so confused "
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Nov 22, 2010, 12:39 AM

She's married.

That means off limits. So your other questions are irrelevant.

You know your Bi. Then leave her alone too sort her stuff out.

And I'd bet one of those things, she needs to sort out, will not include leaving her husband.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend kissed my best friend, now needs a break [ 146 Answers ]

Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize if something is unclear, but so are my thoughts. Please don't hesitate to ask if something is unclear! Okay, I will try to take this from the start and keeping it as short as possible without letting out anything important. I'm 16 years...

She kissed my friend [ 11 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with an old high school sweetheart for the past 6 months. It has been a wonderful time in my life. I have fallen in love with this girl. Saturday night we went to a bar to meet a friend of mine for a couple of drinks before going to a movie. As soon as he came in she...

I kissed my friend and feel guilty [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months. When he met me he knew what I was all about. Most of my friends are males. I grew up with a group of boys (I was a tomboy growing up, not anymore.. lol) and am still friends with them 'till this day. My best friend is a male for goodness sakes. My boyfriend...

I kissed my best friend,who is a girl,as am I,and we're not gay [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 15 and I spent the night at my best friends house last night.she is my all time best friend because she's always there to help me and listen to me.well as it got later I had a really bad anxiety attack and started crying,so she hugged me,then when I was okay again,we laid down to got to...

Best friend and I kissed, now very confused and concerned [ 4 Answers ]

I took my best friend out to the movies the other day because she's been having a rough time latly.Its always been a very close and often flirty friendship.so anyway halfway though the movie she starts to get very cosy laying against me and then gives me a peck on the cheek,with that I turn around...

View more questions Search