Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tas240 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Draw Check Taxes?
    I own a small recruiting firm in South Florida and have several Recruiters working on a draw vs. commission basis.

Am I required to take taxes out of their draw check. The draw is a non-refundable "loan against comission"?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Negative, IF you are paying the recruiters as independent contractors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Treasury Check for refund of overpaid taxes [ 20 Answers ]

Hi , I have received a US treasury check stating I over paid the taxes in 2005 and IRS is returning the money. The problem is the amount of the check I received is close to 50% of the my pay for entire year. I never over paid the taxes. I did my taxes for 2005 in March 2006 and I got...

I did not file my taxes but had taxes taken out of my check [ 14 Answers ]

I'm kind of worried here... I don't know why I didn't, but it is what it is. I just didn't file my taxes for 2005 and 2006. I also worked for a company in 2004 that paid me in personal buisiness checks that I would cash at citibanks, etc. but they never had me fill out any paperwork and never...

Pay check taxes in New Jersey [ 2 Answers ]

If you live an work in NJ and gross 70,000 a yr what amount or percentage of taxes are taken out on a biweekly basis?

No taxes taken out of my employee check [ 4 Answers ]

I have started a small painting business, I had several workers, about 4 of them only worked 1 or 2 weeks, making under $600. I wrote out checks to them from my painting account, I have 1 employee that made $3,000. What form do I need to send him so I can claim it as a deduction, no taxes were...

Check stubb and taxes [ 1 Answers ]

How do you use a check stubb to fill out a tax form?

View more questions Search