Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelwong Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2003, 05:15 AM
    The german unificaton
    Hello!
    I want to know if the frankfurt parliament was a turning point to the german unification?
    Thx~!
    FrostedOne Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2003, 03:25 AM
    If your still wanting to know...
    The answer to the question appears to be, No. If you want to read some good info on the subject, look (on-line) for the book, "UNITING GERMANY: ACTIONS & REACTIONS by Kalevi Hamalainen

Good luck!
    clafairey Posts: 153, Reputation: 46

Nov 24, 2007, 05:24 PM
    No the main factors that added to the reunification was the sturggling of the USSR, the numerous protests of the press and other media areas, and the falling standard of living in the DDR. It was more of a revloustion of the people that the milatary simply couldn't halt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

German [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Say : Hi, How Are You? In German

German Passport [ 1 Answers ]

I Am A Born In Germany On A Us Army Base . My Father Is American And My Mother Is German . Can I Get A German Passport With A State Department Birth Certificate?

German Shepherd [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I've got a 12 month GSD with quite a few problems. He is very dominant. I can't go near his food bowl when he's eating, when I take him for a walk I have to keep him on a lead otherwise he runs off, if any other dog comes near he tries to attack it. I don't work during the day and I got...

German passport [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, my name is {name removed}, I am an american citizen living in Australia. I am enquiring on obtaining a German Passport. My mother is a German and my entire family on my mother side live in Germany. I was born in the usa. When I was born my mother was a German citizen she was born in Germany....

German shepard [ 2 Answers ]

I have a german shepard that had pups two weeks ago, and she stopped feeding her pups, what do I do? I've never been through this and I am afraid for the pups. So if anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thank you:confused:

View more questions Search