Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 4, 2008, 03:23 AM
    Shimmery Powder
    I used to use this wonderful powder with shimmers in it in high school. I think it was NYC or something like that. I don't know what happened to it. It was the perfect ratio of powder to shimmer so that when the sun hit my face in certain areas it was angelic. I loved the stuff. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you know what its called and/or where to get it, let me know.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 4, 2008, 04:29 AM
    It might be this company that do the powder.
    Where to buy New York Color Products - Buy New York Color products online or offline
    Vision Expert

May 4, 2008, 04:34 AM
    I think it was. But I don't see it there. It had a pink lid. If it was discontinued, is there a way to get it or something similar??
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 4, 2008, 05:12 AM
    I had a look on eBay but they don't do it either. There's lots of shimmer powders about. The one that looks similar is this one:
    LOREAL Glam Bronze Loose Powder - ALLURING SHIMMER - eBay (item 160234823542 end time May-04-08 13:00:37 PDT)
    Avon also do some really good ones.
    Hope that helps
    Vision Expert

May 4, 2008, 05:16 AM
    I'll try that stuff, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone powder [ 33 Answers ]

Hey guys I would like to know what does 99% Min monobenzone powder means, as far as strength goes. Does it mean that is the maximum strength. Does anyone know as well the proper way to mix the monobenzone powder. Since it cheaper to purchase it in that form. Thanks guys.

Monobenzone powder [ 1 Answers ]

HI, Anyone know where to get this powder? Thanks,

Curry Powder [ 4 Answers ]

If a recipe calls for curry powder and I don't have any in the house, what can I replace it with? Thanks!

Chili powder [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one please help me find the history of chili powder I'm supposed to right a paper for culinary and I'm having a hard time find important info on chili powder if you can help me id really really really appreciate it

View more questions Search