Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmbabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 11:08 PM
    Why is my husband so extremely jealous and angry?
    If it wasn't for you I would have more money than I do. You don't care about me. You are the most unaffectionate person I know. You had nothing when you came, you will leave with nothing and I will keep it all. I give you everything, he yells at me, belittles, and puts me down. Accuses me of things. He is moody, insecure, and hateful. After 10 minutes it is like nothing even happened.
    Chocodrip07 Posts: 56, Reputation: 8

Oct 15, 2011, 12:49 AM
    Never retort back when he yells, be calm and count in your head from one to ten(I do this) or get up and walk away. After sometime he'll stop.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 15, 2011, 05:37 AM
    How long have you been married?

Has his behaviour always been this way, both before you married him and after you married him.

When he is calm, does he seem to understand how his behaviour is affecting you? Do the two of you ever talk.

Have you, or you and your husband, considered marriage counselling? Has he ever been known to have mental health issues, substance abuse issues, trouble with keeping a job, trouble with the police, etc.

You have learned, it seems, that there is a pattern to his behaviour, and that after he vents his 'extreme jealousy and anger' issues out on you, he feels better and everything seems normal again.

Why is that. Is he like this with other people as well?

Do you have children, and if so, how old are they and how do you see them as being affected by this situation.

More information would be helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband angry negative hurtful alone [ 14 Answers ]

After 3 years of marriage, these are my husbands words: I deserve better than you. If we were dating I wouldn’t marry you. I don’t need this stress in my life. If I did what I really wanted then you would have to be very worried. You control everything in this relationship. You are not what I...

My husband seems to NEED female friends... And gets angry if he doesn't [ 6 Answers ]

I had noticed another post like mine, so I am just posting a similar situation My husband is very nice person, very liberal and open to everyone... he also has 2 sisters and a doting mother! So he's very used to having friends who are girls... sigh.. anywyas, I am definitiely a very jealous...

How can I stop being constantly angry at my once philandering husband? [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since my husband was found in bed with someone 4 years ago I have had such anger that I find myself not getting close to anyone and get snappy too quickly. I forgave him, but I have not forgotten like he seems to have. He is a work-a-holic, and never ever spends time with me or our kids. ...

My husband is angry. [ 8 Answers ]

We've only been married since 10-10-10. Everything has been great, until now We dated for 2yrs before the wedding. 1 of which he lived with me. While he lived with me, he Hines my credit and overdrew all of my accounts(4 I own a business) and max Ed out my creditcards behind my back. When I...

Do I have the right to be jealous and angry about this? [ 8 Answers ]

OK so my gidlfriends ex I guess keeps calling her and etc and I always see her texting and I get worried she's talking to him. On Facebook he sent me a pm saying she stilltalks to him and says she's friends with him and claims she's told me. He is not a very trustworthy person at all. But I'm also...

View more questions Search