Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronald gargano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2015, 11:25 PM
    Driver license copy online I need a copy for a obahma phone
    How do I down load a copy of my DL. To my printer so I can show it to the obahma phone represenitive to get my phone
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2015, 03:52 AM
    You do not. You go to the DMV and get a replacement copy if you have lost yours
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2015, 05:05 AM
    You cannot download a copy of your DL, you have to go to the DMV if yours is lost (OR expired), or a library and have it copied if you have one that's current.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 30, 2015, 06:52 AM
    If you lost your DL, you NEED to report it to the DMV. Otherwise it can be used for identity theft. If you didn't lose it, just show it to the rep. But why would they need to see your DL?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2015, 07:20 AM
    I agree with all the others. You simply can not download it for very good reason. If you was able to download it...then a hacker could download it, and alter it with their own photo or someone elses and assume your identity. You have to go to the proper office in your state to get a replacement issued, and report the old one lost. In some sates it's the MVA, others it's the DMV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In CA is it legal to copy a driver's license [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter was house sitting my apt, while I was out of town (there has been break-ins in the complex), and locked herself out. She explained why she was there, and asked management to let her in (explaining her children was asleep inside). She showed her ID, (since she uses my address as her...

Copy of drivers license [ 5 Answers ]

Is it lawful for a Home Owners Association, Rental Agency to request a copy of your Drivers License, Social Security Card. Who can legally request a COPY of your Drivers License, Social Security Card? What kind of documentation can you request, to make sure the information is safe from identity...

How do I get a copy of a cell phone bill online [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a copy of someone's cell phone bill or will I be able to go online review the bill

Request copy of Driver's License? [ 2 Answers ]

It is my understanding that we can ask for a copy of a person's Driver's License, but not insist if they prefer not to cooperate. Is it legal to ask for the copy? Thanks

View more questions Search