Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flyersfan171 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 04:02 AM
    Pump cycles on and off when hot water turned on?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2011, 05:49 AM

What pump is cycling?
    flyersfan171 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 08:16 AM
    My water pump, and only when the hot water turned on all is well when cold turned on
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2011, 10:31 AM

You mean your well pump? If so, what does your pressure gauge read when no water has been used for a couple of hours?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well water pump cycles approximately every 60 seconds when water is running [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have a deep well that supplies water to the whole house and in the basement, I have a bladder type water pump. I drained the pump the other day to fix a leak at the pressure gauge and the pipe that it is connected to. After I finished, I ran the water tpo test and the pressure was good and...

When water is turned on Pump cycles on and off before pressure builds back up [ 5 Answers ]

Ok this is a new system Wellsaver Tank LPT-20 up right tank, and WaterAce RTS7 pump. Water Pressues is great and even with the pump cycling on and off still have great water pressure. This is my vac home and when I installed it last year it work great right out of box. The voltage...

Censible hot water heater is turned all the way up but runs out of hot water. [ 1 Answers ]

A 20 year old Censible 50 Gal 510E hot water heater runs out of hot water after 1/2 showers. Temp control is turned to maximum. No leaks observed. Additionally, it appears to take a bit of time before hot water materializes at all faucets. Replacement contemplated but does it appear this is...

Hot water is brown after water was turned off and then turned back on [ 3 Answers ]

Had water turned off due to freezing temps. Later turned water back on, now my hot water is brown. Had no problems previously. Please help

Well pump cycles w/o running water [ 4 Answers ]

My well pump keeps cycling with out running any water. I put a new check valve on, but it still keeps cycling. What is my next step?

View more questions Search