Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2008, 11:11 AM
    For the sake of His sorrowful passion.
    This posting is from a member, not an administrator of this site.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Jesus, at this hour have special mercy on all of us, especially those near death - as you were at this hour.

Have Mercy on us - and on the whole world.

O Fount of Life, unfathomable source of Divine Mercy, envelop us - and empty Yourself out upon us.

Peace and Blessings be upon every reader of this message, regardless of his or her faith or lack of it.

Amen.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 21, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Beautiful. Sent a shiver down my spine. Thanks for sharing it.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Rick thans for posting.

Father,

Forgive me for posting during these hours. I searched for a post and was grateful to have found Ricks.

And I will only add,.

Father, may we try, with all we have, to do as your loving son did, He turned turn to those who persecuted Him, Saying "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do".

Amen.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 21, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Oh Allheart, that was wonderful. I think that we need reminders like this to remember the real reason for Easter. It's not about Bunnies and chocolate but about Jesus and his love for us, all of us, regardless of who we are.
    De Maria Posts: 1,359, Reputation: 52
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    This posting is from a member, not an administrator of this site.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Jesus, at this hour have special mercy on all of us, especially those near death - as you were at this hour.

Have Mercy on us - and on the whole world.

O Fount of Life, unfathomable source of Divine Mercy, envelop us - and empty Yourself out upon us.

Peace and Blessings be upon every reader of this message, regardless of his or her faith or lack of it.

Amen.
    Beautiful Rick. Thanks. And may God bless you as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need passion, need a hobby [ 25 Answers ]

I really do wish I had some hobbies but I've never become enthralled in something. Ever since I was young I just wasted my spare time with video games :o It's a bit sad really, there isn't anything I'm really passionate about. I just go out and drink beer and see mates in the meantime. I don't...

Passion flower [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I want to buy passion flower dried leaves, would you please help me how can I find companies or anywhere that has this product? Thank you

Where's the passion? [ 5 Answers ]

When I first met my husband about five years ago, I was instantly attracted to him. I had just gotten out of a two year relationship with someone the week before and was just looking for some fun. I was at a friend of mines party when my husband and I first hooked up. It was supposed to be a one...

Where did the passion go? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. So my boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over a year now and we have already started to stop with the passion and romance. I know that after a while of dating you begin to become more comfortable with one another, but isn't that a little soon for only being 19. He says that he has...

View more questions Search