Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Purpster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 02:57 PM
    Sort of crooked erection
    Hi. I'm 14 and I recently noticed that my erection is crooked to the left side, it isn't bad but I really want it straght. I think that its always been like that but now its gotten worse because I masturbate frequently with my right hand. Can I fix this by masturbating with my left hand? Or some other way?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 03:34 PM

It's natural to curve in one direction or the other. It has nothing to do with masturbating.

If the curve is severe, yes, it could be a medical condition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sort a Column & sum the range with same value during the sort [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to sort a data table by Grades & then sum the totals of the cell with same Grade. The table consists of this headers: Date, DD#, Grade, Bags so what I'm trying to do is to come up with a formula that can sort by Grade & then add the total Bags against that particular Grade and...

Crooked landlord in NC [ 12 Answers ]

Hi , I have an option to buy a house in NC. Rent in $900.00. If you are one day late he charges 10% of rent . $90.00. Then every day charges $5.00 per day until you pay the rent Is this legal? Thanks:mad:

Crooked lipss. [ 2 Answers ]

I had braces for five years and before then I've always had straight lips. But ever since i have gotten braces, my lips are crooked; my right side is higher up then my left side. I like that i have a straight smile, but i feel weird smiling because of my crooked lips. :( maybe you can help. ...

Crooked landlord, maybe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there everyone I am from Sussex, WI and, I am a proud owner of my first home. However, I am having some issues with my landlord that I just left. Here is the story. After fulfilling my first year's lease I requested from my landlord that he put me on a month to month lease. The request was...

View more questions Search