Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria64 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Car problems
    Im sure that I have put anti-freeze in the wrong place in my chevrolet lacetti 1.6 auto station wagon, what damage, if any, can this do please?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2010, 10:04 AM

Big trouble, depending upon where you added it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1995 honda accord all of a sudden the fuse for the taillights dash board and glove compartment keeps blowning. What do I need to do to stop this

Car Problems [ 2 Answers ]

A blonde pushes her car up to the shop and tells the mechanic it died. The mechanic takes a look at it and after working on it for a few minutes has it idling smoothly. “What’s the story?” she asks. “Just crap in the carburetor,” he replies. “Really?" she asks. “Like, how often do I have to do...

Car problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 oldsmobile cutlass and I started to smell antifreeze. I checked the heater core and it was fine. Now I losing it but can't see where. I have checked the radiator and hoses but nothing. There is some in a pocket on the engine and that would explain why I smell it. The main hose goes...

Car Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 99 nissan maxima gle that cuts off while driving. I have replace camshaft, crankshaft, and master air flow sensors. I have had my ecm unit tested and still no avail, if anyone has any knowledge to what I can do, please help.

View more questions Search