Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doodie Posts: 19, Reputation: 7

Jun 22, 2009, 07:48 PM
    Everyone complains but I get it only once a week!
    There are so many posts about this topic that people used to get it 3-4 times a day and now its every other day. My relationship had an amazing sex life, in the very beginning we used to do it a couple days a week because we had the time. Since we don't live together we cannot do it all the time.

For about a year the days were decreasing and now its only 1 day or sometimes 2 days. Is it weird though that my sex life could not be any better because it feels as though it is the best time I've ever had? We are not worried about anything, that 1 or 2 days makes everything so much more special and during the week we sometimes pleasure each other in different ways. We don't even pay attention to the deacresed number of times we have sex, we just look at it as the best time of your life sex then every day boring sex.

I have never heard of anything like this from anybody and hopefully this makes some people feel good about their sex lives.

P.S even though we do it 1 day a week, in that one day we can go at it up to 5 times.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 08:22 PM

Awesome. You're right, and lucky too. You are addressing the quality versus quantity issue. I believe that most women who complain about a lack of frequent sex also complain of lousy sex. Lousy sex usually means little foreplay and a selfish/impatient lover.
    321543 Posts: 72, Reputation: 10

Jun 23, 2009, 06:34 AM

I am happy to know my wife and I are not the only couple to have this situation . Kids , Her work , ( I am retired Military ) . Trust me, couples who do still love each other even after 18 years of monogamous marriage ask themselves all sorts of questions . Yet as hard as it is at may be, we try to find our time. Never is it boring. Falling in love again.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Jun 23, 2009, 07:33 AM

My motto is: Never complain IF you ARE getting it.
    And, you are lucky!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2009, 08:09 AM

I'd love to get it once or twice a week...

My partners and I's schedules are very conflicted so we are either sleeping or working which makes things hard.
    He works night shift and I try to stay up and wait for him but I quite often fall asleep (in front of the computer with AMHD on the screen :o )
    When we do have sex though... think rabbits ;) lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 week on property now served a 2 week eviction because mgr refuses to sign lease [ 1 Answers ]

Can a management company refuse to sign the lease document even though you signed and was given permission to move-in by district manager of company? She decided that she didn't want me to stay even though I passed all of the criteria of the property. She found out that I had emailed a ex...

Week to week rental law [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been renting a room in the house of a man who is not legally allowed to rent rooms. He has been verbally abusive and sometimes has threatned me with physical abuse.. he threatens to kick me out all the time. I pay bi-weekly and have never been late on my rent.. Because he the...

My 15 year old daughter constantly complains of headache, stomach aches, etc. [ 2 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter has a headache almost every day, stomach pains (not necessarily stomach but can be all over in different places and different kinds of pain, sometimes shooting pains sometimes constant), dizziness often associated with headache and stomach pain. Irregular periods sometimes...

7 week old lab [ 1 Answers ]

I was just blessed with a new puppy. My question is; can they see past 15 feet at 7 weeks? Are there eyes just not developed yet. Mine appears to not see me when in the grass past 15 feet. Any thoughts?

View more questions Search