Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NinjaUnicorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 02:08 PM
    My Boyfriend Is Ignoring me.. Help!
    O.K, so I was helping my friend with her love life over Facebook (we were having a metaphorical conversation, so nobody would know who its about) and I said that I fell in love for the wrong reasons once, and it was about a guy in my past.. Well, my boyfriend saw it and he thought it was about him, and I told him that it was a long time ago, Which it was, and all the next day he ignored me, and in the morning at our classes he seemed really sad, and I never got the chance to talk about it with him to tell him that I wasn't talking about him because he was ignoring me, and my friends aren't helping, because they can be a bit obnoxious, hyper and usually just plain overall insane. I want to ask my friends about it, but their blabber mouths would just spew it out right away or drop extremely obvious hints.. What do I do?
    Kero_Sen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 11:18 PM
    You must use some emotional weapons to convince him and make him trust on what you say. And tell him everything about the coversation that was misunderstood by him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 26, 2012, 08:40 AM
    Maybe wait until the immature kid is through with his hissy fit. Then maybe he can listen to reason.
    glodat Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jan 28, 2012, 04:46 PM
    Sounds like it's time for you to move on. Hate to say it, but seems like he has lost interest and may be looking at other possibilities. Sorry, but sometimes that's life, you can't make someone love you, I know it may hurt, most of us have gone through it, as least once in our current lifetime, but you are worth better and deserve someone who will truly love you. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just recently started working in the bank and I meet this cute guy I wasn't interested but he was becaused my friend noticed it first. The guy is my managers brother and they live together. We startd going out to places and buying each other gifts. All of the sudden after we had done like...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me... [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 months and he is the best ever. Need I mind you I met him on xbox 360. I know its crazy but he said he just fell in love with me. I get to visit next summer and that's in June, we talk a lot, but now its just slowly stopping, and he is ignoring my...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me? I don't understand why.. [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend seemed to have a perfect relationship, he'd always send me these sweet messages on how much he was glad to have me and how much he missed me and loved me, and hed always call me, and I felt so loved and everything felt so perfect, but ever since he came to see me Friday night,...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me [ 2 Answers ]

Now I am 21 yrs old girl. I happened to meet my school junior, a guy in a social networking site in holidays, and started to do friendship with him. After a few days he was little attracted to me and proposed one fine day. I was impressed by the way he was and accepted and after that he was so...

Reasons my boyfriend is ignoring me. [ 6 Answers ]

A few days ago my boyfriend stopped replying to my texts and didn't answer my calls. He also blocked me from his myspace and said his ex did it because she has his info. But if it was his ex, wouldn't he have unblocked me? I'm starting to become suspicious of many things as to why he's ignoring...

View more questions Search