Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilma Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 10:56 AM
    A Female Reaper Show I Remember Watching But Can't Find
    Ok, so there was this TV show where a woman, busty looking, with brown hair was supposed to collect people who just died. It was her job. No it's not dead like me. I remember watching it as a child in the 90's, but can't remember the name. I thought Caroline Quentin played her but it doesn't seem to be her. But she reminds me of the show any way.

If anyone remembers what I'm talking about, please respond! I really want to see it again and remember what the name of the show so please!
    TLSPSU70 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 05:04 AM
    It was called Dead Like Me, also starring Mandy Patinkin, and Jasmine Guy The girl's name was George ( Georgia ) and was played by Ellen Muth. Not sure how you could watch in the 1990's as it aired 2003-2004

Sep 16, 2013, 11:24 AM
    I know dead like me, that's not the show I'm talking about, this had only one lady on her thirties forties, might be British I don't know, she had a list of names where she took the people to wherever... Not Dead like me, like I mentioned in my question

Sep 16, 2013, 11:26 AM
    Not dead like me

Sep 16, 2013, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSPSU70 View Post
    It was called Dead Like Me, also starring Mandy Patinkin, and Jasmine Guy The girl's name was George ( Georgia ) and was played by Ellen Muth. Not sure how you could watch in the 1990's as it aired 2003-2004
    I know dead like me, that's not the show I'm talking about, this had only one lady on her thirties forties, might be British I don't know, she had a list of names where she took the people to wherever... Not Dead like me
    I acctually metioned that it was NOT dead like me, if you read my question... and it had a busty brown haired woman, not thin blonde one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember show name [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I remember this show that I really liked and I can't remember the name. I'm sure that it had a young boy that got killed and had to get someone to kiss him if anyone knows it it will be a miracle

I don't remember the name of a show [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: I do not remember a TV shows name. It was a kid show that my cousin used to watch when she was little. There was 3 people.They spoke Spanish. One person had blue hair, one had red hair, & one had green hair.Please get back to me as soon as you can. ~Madison~

An old movie I remember watching on TV about 16 years ago. About a girl who finds a [ 1 Answers ]

About a girl who finds and old doll that has diamonds sewn into and she solves the mystery of a girl who fell down a well and died.

I am trying to figure out the title of a movie I remember watching as a child! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child, and I would really like to figure out the title of that movie. I was a young child in the 90s, so it could have been a movie made in the 80s or early 90s. It started with two children, a boy and girl, coloring in a coloring book. The coloring book came to...

View more questions Search