No. 5 was a robot!!

Name:  johnnyfive.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  19.1 KB
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Stringer talking about the movie. Number 2 was Dr. Evils business partner.
    I see... sorry Resty, seriously. (Joe, that came right behind our conversation on the other thread... so you can see why I thought... )

Sorry Resty... no foul, no crime... my fault my friend... :) :)
    Business Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178
    No. 5 was a robot!!!

Name:  johnnyfive.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  19.1 KB
    YEAH! Great pic... M... I liked that movie.. have you seen the previews for the new animated movie about robots and the "star" is a smaller version of "Number 5".

EDIT: Well it is 10 before 10 pm and I didn't get to bed last night until 3 am so I am calling it a night my friends... tomorrow.

Yes tomorrow... I get my new car!! M... I got the Volvo C70 convertible with the retractable hardtop, black/silver outside with black leather inside... exciting...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Stringer, you could have had the GTO, all you had to do was return the whip. :)

How is everyone? I'm glad you all made it. Did we finish shutting down the daycare? We have to close her down kids, can't just leave her with only a few posts to go. Anyone game for a chatting copetition in the daycare? :)

How's my whip Stringer, is he okay? ;)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 07:57 PM
    It looks like they officially closed it.
    Business Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Alty I let her visit with M and he checked her out; he says she is "purring like a kitten....." She must feel the love...

Stringer
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 08:00 PM
    No haven't seen that stringer (the movie preveiw I mean ) , bet your looking forward to getting your new car.
    Business Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 08:04 PM
    No haven't seen that stringer , bet your looking forward to getting your new car.
    Yesssssssssssss... I am M, Like Christmas in June.

They had to search for the one I wanted with the larger engine... they found one in Michigan. The only thing that it does not have that I will miss is XM Radio, but I can get that later. If they didn't find it I would have had to wait 2 months until they built a new one in Sweden.:D :D
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Hmm, odd, they removed the mean post by that girl on the shoplifting thread, and also my post, probably because I quoted her post. I can't say I'm upset about it. Darn the mods are good. :)

M, come over here for a minute, I want to show you something in this corridor, no, don't worry, it's safe.

Psst, help me get the whip back, there are many treasures to be had if you do, treasures beyond your wildest dreams. I will make you a king, you will rule this land, and beside you will be all your treasure. What do you say? Oh, and. How you doing? ;);)
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Hmm, odd, they removed the mean post by that girl on the shoplifting thread, and also my post, probably because I quoted her post. I can't say I'm upset about it. Darn the mods are good. :)
    Alty I'm glad you said that , I searched that thread for where you were being insulted and couldn't find anything. Thought I was going batty:confused:

M, come over here for a minute, I want to show you something in this corridor, no, don't worry, it's safe.;)
    Ooohh does it have nipples:D

Psst, help me get the whip back, there are many treasures to be had if you do, treasures beyond your wildest dreams. I will make you a king, you will rule this land, and beside you will be all your treasure. What do you say? Oh, and. How you doin? ;);)
    Stringer , this sounds like a setup to me!!
    Business Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 08:13 PM

M, come over here for a minute, I want to show you something in this corridor, no, don't worry, it's safe.

Psst, help me get the whip back, there are many treasures to be had if you do, treasures beyond your wildest dreams. I will make you a king, you will rule this land, and beside you will be all your treasure. What do you say? Oh, and. How you doin? ;);)
    M remember the stories of the Sirens in the Greek Odesey (sp sorry) and how they sang "empty" promises to lure men (sailors) to their deaths on the rocks. Be afraid my friend, be very, very afraid... but stand tall with your chest out, we will prevail against these wicked tricksters.
    Business Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 08:17 PM
    "Ooohh does it have nipples:D"

Now THAT GOT my ATTENTION M!! More of those pics please? /

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please let me go to bed with MY Whip...Susy...I am sleepy and tomorrow I have to "kill some bears!"
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Trickster, siren, not me, no way. I am sincere M dear, bring Stringer with you, I will keep my promise, you will be kings, kings of the dungeon, I mean castle, yes, the castle, you will rule over the land, yes, that's right, and riches, something about riches. STARBY!!

Just hand over the whip and we can avoid all this unpleasantness, yes, I will spare you. I will, I promise ::fingers crossed::. Just follow me Stringer dear, and relax, we'll get that whip off you in no time at all. :D :D :D
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Lol... go to bed stringer , I'll look after the Fort/castle :)

If I post more pics for you you'll never go to bed!
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    "Ooohh does it have nipples:D"

Now THAT GOT my ATTENTION M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more of those pics please??/

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please let me go to bed with MY Whip...Susy...I am sleepy and tomorrow I have to "kill some bears!"
    You men are such boys, really you are. Were you two not breast fed as children, or is that the reason for the breast obsession? Insteresting theory, I'll have to do some research. :rolleyes: :D
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 08:21 PM
    lol..............go to bed stringer , I'll look after the Fort/castle :)

If I post more pics for you you'll never go to bed!!
    Muwahahahaha, once Stringer leaves, it just you and me, big boy. ;););)
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 08:24 PM
    You men are such boys, really you are. Were you two not breast fed as children, or is that the reason for the breast obsession? Insteresting theory, I'll have to do some research. :rolleyes: :D
    I was a very smart baby Alty :)

Name:  smart_breastfeeding.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  21.6 KB
    Business Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Would you rather we didn't notice one of the finer attractions that you women have to offer? Or would you just be satisfied to have us all look the other way.. Just wondering, do you know what you want?:D
    Business Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 08:27 PM
    I was a very smart baby Alty :)

Name:  smart_breastfeeding.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  21.6 KB

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah M? Tell me... does that fine looking baby have brown eyes?? Hmmmm?;)

GOOD NIGHT................REALLY. Tomorrow...
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Goodnight Stringer sweetie. :)

M, got to go for a bit, back later, be ready to FIGHT! :);)

Alty out for now. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Economic gloom and doom? [ 36 Answers ]

John Lott, the author of Freedomnomics notes that in 2000, when we were in a recession, a Nexis search on the possibility of a recession from July through September yielded 1388 stories. In March this year the same search found 3,166 stories. Why do I bring this up? The main stream media...

Alty's Daycare [ 1474 Answers ]

Hey all, here's our new Daycare. Come on in, grab a chair, watch where you step because all the pets from Starby's daycare have been relocated here. If you see chocolate on the floor, please refrain from eating it, there are bunny's everywhere and well, those aren't chocolate. ;) There's...

Alty's Pub, Come one, Come all. [ 1501 Answers ]

Greetings and welcome to Alty's Pub, your after hours spot to unwind and have a pint.:) So pull up a stool, relax and order a drink. The sky's the limit and anything goes (with the drinks that is).:p Would you like a Beer, in a glass or in the bottle? How about a fancy drink with a little...

DOOM 3 Main Menu Song [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know the name of the song that plays on Doom3's Main Menu with great guitar PLEASE HELP

Blue screen of doom [ 2 Answers ]

hi all I have just built a PC from scraich and I am having problems with the os (WIndows XP Pro) its installs fine with new nforce drivers for the HDD but then when it asks to reboot to finish the install it just goes into a cycle of windows boot up blue screen witch I get to see for about 2...

View more questions Search