Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 27, 2008, 10:55 PM
    *G'day*... *G'day*... *G'day*... Bat-boyyyyyy!. *echo*... *echo*... *echo*!!

Queen Starby is thirsty and needs a beeeeerrrrrr!! Batmobile is running!. come and untie me!!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 11:03 PM
    Hi there starbs! What's going on tonight homegirl?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 11:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    *G'day*....*G'day*.......*G'day*.............Bat-boyyyyyy!!..............*echo*.....*echo*......*ec ho*!!!!

Queen Starby is thirsty and needs a beeeeerrrrrr!!!!! Batmobile is running!!!....come and untie me!!!
    Name:  batmobile.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  11.4 KB

Batman to the rescue starby , you have now been untied and are free to go:)

Ok I must be off to catch that wretched imposter Duck... Awaaayyyyy
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 11:27 PM
    ... good lord friend. That's the old batmobile.

Is the new one.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Sneezy
    Did you not see the damage that was caused to the new one in the last movie , it's getting repaired at the moment so I pulled this one out :d

Lol... good excuse right ;)
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 12:02 AM
    Sorry Sneezy but I kind of like the old Batmobile better! But I like that bike you mentioned a lot!! LOL

You did good M!! Starby is now free!! And to think I was going to make her wait until daylight but my courage isn't quite up to 100% yet but getting closer every day! Night time in the park alone, just couldn't do it.

We all owe you a huge amount of gratitude!!

Starby, can you ever forgive me for making you wait?? But M was his wonderful self and was right there when needed, AS ALWAYS!!

Thanks Angel!

Isn't there suppose to be a "Deputy in Training"? Seems as though I remember such. Haven't seen him this weekend.

The way HC describes Chicky's Central Park, perhaps we won't be in danger like in the castle... it seems like it is a place we can relax and enjoy good company, good food, good weather everyday... well, who knows with that duck or ducks still lurking... I must get a new mind set of peace and tranquility, long leisurely times in the park with good friends like all of you! Maybe tomorrow night we can do some star watching and just take in this beautiful universe in all its grandeur! Night all and sweet dreams!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 28, 2008, 01:45 AM
    You rescued meeeeee!. Yeay!. I'm free... I'm really free!!

Central Park is scaaaarrryyyy at night though! I can hear quacking in the distance, there is a drunk on the park bench, carrying a brown paper bag,. teenagers skinny dipping in the pond with the fountain... I see flashing red lights and hear a wooo wooo sound, and a whistle in the wind!. the squirrels are restless... the deer are fleeing... Yikes, I think Central Park is haunted!!
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Jul 28, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Sneezy for the win! The new Batmobile is sooooo much cooler than the old model... though perhaps a little less tasteful. :P
    Nice park! I'm enjoying the sunlight! Feel a bit exposed though after spenind so long in a castle.
    How is everyone?
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jul 28, 2008, 04:56 AM
    Morning All, how is everyone?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 05:05 AM
    Hello, hello! I guess the park was quite busy this weekend! :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 28, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Good morning.
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 05:11 AM
    Sir Stringer... how are you this fine morning in the park?

Jul 28, 2008, 05:45 AM
    Ah Monday morning...

I hate the work week :)
    Business Expert

Jul 28, 2008, 05:49 AM
    I am fine dear, thank you.

Ready to go defeat all the bad guys today... Several sales appointments to attend too. Lots of pomp and circumstance to dazzle them all, hopefully. We lost a major account and we need to replace it quickly. We'll see, we'll try our best. Then I have to sit down and review our new supervisor training program... sigh.

Hope you have a great day... I hate Mondays...

Stringer
    Ultra Member

Lol... its raining here...

... but I have coffee... I'm good.
    Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    I am fine dear, thank you.

Ready to go defeat all the bad guys today...... Several sales appointments to attend too. Lots of pomp and circumstance to dazzle them all, hopefully. We lost a major account and we need to replace it quickly. We'll see, we'll try our best. Then I have to sit down and review our new supervisor training program........sigh.

Hope you have a great day.....I hate Mondays.......

Stringer
    You shall be victorious! Find your Grail, Sir Stringer! :) Good luck!
    Business Expert

Jul 28, 2008, 05:54 AM
    You know, I am really proud of my son. He joined the company about 2 1/2 - 3 years ago and has been doing a fine job. He has a terrific personality, he is trustworthy and he gets the job done. I will be with him today and it really is a pleasure and fun to work with him as he will be running the company in the near future...

So I will get a chance to once again see him "perform." We have fun working together, makes the day shorter also...

Catch you all later...
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Awesome. Have a great day!

Jul 28, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    You know, I am really proud of my son. He joined the company about 2 1/2 - 3 years ago and has been doing a fine job. He has a terrific personality, he is trustworthy and he gets the job done. I will be with him today and it really is a pleasure and fun to work with him as he will be running the company in the near future.....
    Just a suggestion... I know it can be awkward, but tell him that. Not sure why, but I think guys always want to make their Dad's proud and to hear it would probably make him real happy. Maybe its just me :p
    Business Expert

Jul 28, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird213
    Just a suggestion.... I know it can be awkward, but tell him that. Not sure why, but I think guys always want to make their Dad's proud and to hear it would probably make him real happy. Maybe its just me :p
    No BB it isn't just you, nice thought my friend.

I have always loved my son and daughter very much and have told them so every time I get the chance. When they were at home, it was almost like the "Waltons." I was raised that way and I guess it just carries over to the next generation.

My daughter is doing well and I help her out where ever she needs it.

Bryan, has always been successful in whatever he has tried. In any competition especially sports he has excelled. He is a good father to his son and daughter and a good husband.

As far as business, I hope that you understand, but I tell him when he does well, but he has to see the "other" side of business also. What I mean is, being on top of the company and responsible for so many things is not a picnic in Central if you know what I mean. He will be responsible for the company and major decisions in the future AND for the business life of 497 people and their families. So he has to be sharp and also know the competition.

Sorry to run on so... but yes, I tell him when he does good and I tell him when he screws up, in no uncertain terms.

The nice part of being his father is seeing others appreciate him in business... It doesn't hurt in business that he reminds people of Tom Cruise or so he is always told...

Please don't take all this as bragging, I am really proud of him and my daughter...

Stringer:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central park riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

T="Arial"]I have a Central Park Riding Mower 18 hp 44 inch cut. I need a schematic of the belt configuration. There are two belts, one short and one long. These drive the cutting blades. Can you help me?

Central Park riding lawn mower [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find the right replacement belt for my lawn mower cutting deck. I currently own a brand bought by the old forest city stores named Central Park Lawn Mower. This riding mower is a 6.5 speed , 14.5 HP and has a 42 inch deck(mulching). Can you tell me where to get a replacement belt for...

MTD central park lawn mower [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have information on this lawnmower

Central Park Mower [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a new wheel? I need the left rear power wheel and probably all the attachments.

Central park riding lawnmower [ 1 Answers ]

I'am looking for a belt for a central park riding lawnmower I believe its made by mtd can anyboudy help

View more questions Search