Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 20, 2008, 10:03 PM

Always is- catchya later tater
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 20, 2008, 10:07 PM

The Duck is in the house. She was off on an important call on the red phone from Duck Central. We had to discuss a secret mission! Muawaaahahahahahaha!

Momma C, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened with your neighbours and the man that was killed. That's sad and incredibly horrible. I hope you are feeling better my sweets, and tell that ugly monster of yours to leave you alone, or I'm going to come and kick his A$$! We need you around much longer to keep us all in line! I hope your caregivers give you a nice leg massage to make you feel a bit better hon.

Sir Beer A lot! I'm going to... well I'm going to... well you'll find out! :p

Spydey... you are suppose to be on the girls team! No fair!
    Jack is a little sweetie, his Mom looks like a jailbird! ;) G'nite Spydey!

I guess my evil plans took longer than expected! I missed all of the minions!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Sir Beer Alot! I'm gonna....well I'm gonna....well you'll find out! :p
    I'm waiting... ::sticks tongue out:: :D
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2008, 05:22 AM

Hiya all! Had a nice day yesterday? My first paper, Chemistry alternative to practical went on very well, just a little surprised though. For years, they have been giving some sort of similarity in those papers, and suddenly, they change nearly everything! Fortunately, it wasn't as hard as it seemed, though most of my friends were 'stumped'!

Ok, looking forward for the next paper, Biology Alternative to practical, which is due Thursday.

Momma C, I'm sorry for that horrible thing that happened so close to you... :(

As for your pics, all are great!:), especially the number 4, that Stringer also like best!

Starby, I hope Niki will be better even today.

Spydy! Got a new avy?? I'm almost certain M gave it to you ::looks back:: yeah, I was right!:p Just don't lose yourself in the dungeons.. I myself once got a long time in the secret rooms of our castle. It was dark.. but I had a torch!

Ok, catch you later!

Btw, my mum removed the internet connection at home, so, I won't be able to come in here when I usually did when most of you was here. Ok, later gators!:)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2008, 07:35 AM

Just thought I would let y'all have an update on Miss Snickers! I think the good vibes that our Momma C has been sending have definitely been working... with the help of a few meds of course. Nik stayed outside for longer late lastnite, and when she knockity knocked to be let in, she came barrelling in like a horse. She was all full of p*ss and vinegar. She had to stop a bit to cough, but then even went after her ball once without coughing and weezing. I was so happy and relieved. Unfortunately, it was time for her meds shortly after, and she looked at me like I was sending her to the gas chamber or something... LOL... but she needs to get fully healed, so although she didn't like me much at that moment, I'm sure she knew that Mommie was only trying to help her. :)

Come this afternoon, I won't be around until at least Friday. My Mom is coming to kidnap puter, so my Dad can try and give it a tune up so it quits freezing on me. It's going to feel like someone has cut off my right arm, but hey, I guess I'll get over it... maybe... I could be scarred for life!! LOL! So, if I miss anyone before the big amputation, ;) I'll catch you on the flip side! :D
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderglass View Post
    Attachment 13002
    I tried again...
    Cute little one...
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Oct 21, 2008, 08:49 AM

Morning all...

Stringer, your bears had a high scoring game yesterday huh? :p
    Business Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird213 View Post
    Morning all....

Stringer, your bears had a high scoring game yesterday huh?? :p
    They won this time; 4 and 3 and sharing first place BB.

What the h*ll has happened to the defense... 41 points given up? Well, it does look like the Bears finally have an offense, Orton is looking good, so are the offensive line and the receivers. How about the special teams; 2 TD's and 4 interceptions...

Bye week this Sunday, and the Lions the following week, Lions look like a sure win but who knows?

Finally something to be excited about in Chicago again... knew the Cubs and Sox would blow it... but really didn't expect the Cubs to go 4 and 0 in the first round... hate them.:eek:

Oct 21, 2008, 09:34 AM

Tight division (minus the lions :p)... nice to have your team on top huh? :)

I got a little too used to that last year, now I'm a little worried about the patriots and their injuries... The whole league really.. injuries galore :(
    Business Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 09:42 AM

The Pats will be fine BB. They will make the playoffs and anythng can happen then.

With the Bears, you have to hold your breath each week until the final tick of the clock. The three loses have a point difference of 8. If you add up the total difference in game points.

BUT, the week before (Atlanta Falcons)... losing by two points with ONE SECOND left on the clock?. What the h*ll!!

Oct 21, 2008, 09:44 AM

Those are the games when it takes all you have not to throw the remote through the screen :p

Only time will tell I suppose... makes for an exciting season
    Business Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird213 View Post
    Those are the games when it takes all you have not to throw the remote through the screen :p

Only time will tell I suppose... makes for an exciting season
    Yeah you're right about that BB, I am usually screaming and running around the room. I usually have 5 or 6 guys over for the games and we are all passionate about the team.

The Bears defense is crippled, the cornerbacks are hurt, not playing and one of the reserves is down also. And one of the starting safeties is down too. So they are usually in trouble with the passing defense. But with the bye week they should be back for the next game. The 5th round pick and rookie Bowman (cornerback) had an excellent game. He recovered a loose ball in the end zone for a TD and in the last drive for the Vikings he intercepted a pass. He looks good, but he is now out for the season with a ripped biceps muscle...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Hi all, I sure hope that you keep me posted when the Super Bowl gets aired and who will be playing... maybe I can get it on the NASN on cable here - with my monster not growing so fast, I plan on catching it and hope my brother will come visit me too. So.. cross your fingers and send those vibes.

Business Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 11:15 AM

"Super Bowl 2008 (Super Bowl XLII) takes place on February 3, 2008 in Arizona."

Here you go Chery.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Well, the last of the news media vans has left the neighborhood. I wanted to spit on every one of them. They are going to take this and hype it for as long as possible until something else 'newsworthy' comes up.

I got a chance to sneak over and visit with the mom and dad - they are heartbroken but do understand that their son wanted nothing more than to be a professional 'storm-trooper'. They showed me pictures of him so proud in his uniform and also as a child. Here is where you never know who your enemy is until it's too late... it's really sick!

A long day folks, so I'm going to crash before I burn - exciting adventure to the Oncologist coming up tomorrow...

Night,night...

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    "Super Bowl 2008 (Super Bowl XLII) takes place on February 3, 2008 in Arizona."

Here ya go Chery.
    Thanks my MOSTEST. One day before a birthday in the family so it should be easy to remember. I'll be there in body our out.. out would surely be more comfortable right about now - wow, no pain and a good game - sounds nice..
    But I'll hang in there for as long as possible, won't leave you all alone through all the excitement.

Jaime is also into Soccer - and gets so hyped that her hubby worries about her.. the whole neighborhood can hear her hoop in front of the telly, and Alex runs around with the little German flag he has and hoops right along with mom.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2008, 11:58 AM

G'nite sweet Momma C. Have sweet steamy dreams of Patrick okay! ;) I have to go now! Byeeee my family ::sniff::... I be back soon k? Group hug!
    Business Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 12:06 PM

Hope the Bears make the Super Bowl again this year... but I CAN hope right?

Bye Starby and good night Chery.

"Good night Mrs Sucatash, where ever you are...."
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2008, 05:36 PM

Puter is still here! A different plan in place... hopefully!! What a screwed up day this was. Nothing much got accomplished. Oh well... still here! :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 05:51 PM

Hey peeps, how's it hanging?

Where are all my favorite people, I've missed all of you.

I've been busy, super busy. Cleaning house, getting ready for Halloween, taking care of puppy boy and the other pets, job hunting, blah, blah, blah. Alty's a busy girl lately.

I may have found a publisher for my book. I'll keep you all posted about that. Who knows, maybe soon my book will be on a shelf near you. Then you can say you knew me when. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle of doom 3, we rebuilt it! [ 1499 Answers ]

Hi all, Queen Alty speaking. The duck is busy pruning right now, but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite you all in. Welcome to the new and improved castle. Yes, another fresh coat of paint, a new building addition, and we even bought piranha's for the moat, the alligators are scared. ;) So...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

View more questions Search