Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 09:26 AM
    They won't ever get into a debate even though Keith has asked to do it,Bill O won't do it
    We will never know since Keith Olberman never has a counter-point guest on his program... there I said it .

Please provide a link where Olberman challenged Bill O to a debate . That is laughable to think he did .

Anyway excon is right .this thred has gone way off topic now .
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Shaddap! All of you shaddap!
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    You can watch a few of these: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    NK, first of all I said I have never seen it and I also said he does cut people off for hard breaks... saying thank you for being on. The incident I watched from your link when he cut off Colonel Ann Wright's mike he tried to let her know the discussion was over and she wouldn't shut up. That's what I see far more than these charges about O'Reilly, liberal guests that won't shut up. It's what the fanatics do, shout people down, they aren't interested in discussion. Think Cindy Sheehan and Code Pink, who had this as part of an “Action Alert” on their website, "The only way to stomach the prez without pepto-dismal [sic.] is among lots of hot pink sistahs shouting ‘bull ****’ simultaneously as he sputters!” At least O'Reilly does invite them on and does let them them talk.
    wolfcandy2 Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Jan 28, 2008, 10:05 AM
    To a point then he gets anal retentive
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    Anyway excon is right .this thred has gone way off topic now .
    What was the subject? Oh yeah, lies... :D
    wolfcandy2 Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Jan 28, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Lies... everybody tells them but nobody fesses up to them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She lied, but am I taking it too seriously? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I've been with this girl for 4 months now. I'm 21 and she's 19, so she's younger than me. One night early on, before we were an official relationship, we were laying in bed after sex and she was laying on me and out of nowhere she asked me how many girls I have had sex with - I didn't...

I've lied. What should I do? [ 7 Answers ]

I cheated at school. My teacher is suspicious and so are my parents. I can't stop myself from denying that fact that I scored my own papers. What should I do?

I lied [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, My nae is Raph and I have a big issue in front of me. Well its not that big but I need help. I have been dating a girl for a month. I lied to her about an occasion ( I told her I was somewhere but I really wasnt) anyhow she found out that I lied and gave me the famouse line " we...

I Lied [ 5 Answers ]

:( I started playing poker on this internet site and just for a laugh I made a fales name and pic, but after a few days of playing I started talking to this guy and before I knew it I was making a new msn address for use to talk you should also no that I am single and 42. Every night ARE chats got...

Elfen lied? [ 1 Answers ]

Were wuld I be able to get a copy of lied without the internet or download it? And are there any channels it comes on? I wuld like 2 no also why they made it so gruesome and evil.

View more questions Search