Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Jul 22, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Hey Guys,

Quick update: I am doing much better this weekend. I had lots of fun with friends. I will tell you what made me feel better. Saturday I was down again and couldn't concentrate on anything. One of my friends and I went to the mall and I walked into "Bath and Body works" and remembered how 7 months ago (this is before I found out about everything and we were still together) I came into bath and body works to get some type of aromatherapy oil to relieve stress. I remember how drained I was that time and how I was so stressed because of his constant depressive state and stupid thinking. It was a really weird flashback and it was almost if I was watching myself from a third person going 7 months back. That's when I snapped out of it and started to feel much better.

Its still weird though because when I was down, I knew all these things about him and all of his faults and how he would drag me down. However, I was not able to snap out of it for weeks. Maybe I need to go to places where he made me miserable more often to get over him lol.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Well then do it! U are succeeding on getting over with him!
    And don't forget to study Stallas, I hoppe u pass it the first time, my friend told me it is going to be hard, okay, go back to study now;)

Jul 22, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Lol nicespringgirl,
    Im actually studying stallas for the CFA right now.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Lol, I am stuyding now as well... but just can't stop refreshing the webpage, love this website. Good luck on your study,oh, do you have to work for certain years to take the test?

Jul 22, 2007, 03:13 PM
    No you don't. Since I have my masters and have been in the field of finance for 2 yrs, I should be fine. I think the requirements are a B.S. I love this site as well.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspired
    no you dont. Since I have my masters and have been in the field of finance for 2 yrs, I should be fine. I think the requirements are a B.S. I love this site as well.
    Good, what will be your advice on getting master working in finance field?:rolleyes: Did you work first then get your master? In what? or you went straight to get your master after your undergraduate study?:confused:
    I have this feeling that we are doing the same job:D

Jul 22, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Nicespring, I will email u

Aug 2, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Update: I am doing much better. Also met someone really wonderful. I am taking it slow but its been a long time since I have had a good feeling about someone. No shadiness and I met him through family (which is always good). He knows my sister. I will be leaving this site but I wish you all the best.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 2, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Good luck Inspired, in time you will be 100% again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Why is it hard for me [ 7 Answers ]

I have no problem getting a GF but I end up breaking up with them after like a month or 2 and every time I do I feel bad because I hurt them but I don't no why I break up with them its hard for me to keep them because I break up and I don't no why even if I don't have a reason I break up with them...

Is this really that hard to do [ 4 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend and she has a child that is not mine we have talked about marriage and having a child.The question I have is I love her child he has a father but not a "Dad" do men in my situation think about when they have their own child that they might play "favorites" with their own flesh...

Trying to hard? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a male trying to find a female. I would like to find someone to love and have a familly with. My friends stay stop looking and it will come. I stop looking for 3 weeks then I start looking again because nothing is happening. I can't even seem to meet women never mind find 1 worth...

View more questions Search