Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannabscarfree Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 03:10 PM

Hi imgorgeous, sorry for the delayed response. Moving scammers have ruined the rest of our week (not to mention broken our bank) - grrrr...

But yes it is kind of pricey. I just wait for the best deal to go on eBay. Most other Asian stores have it for close to 40+ quid, I get it for close to $25.

I love that it is not sticky at all, not shiny, not greasy. Just light weight and has a mild fragrance. After all the money I put in, I really feel I would loose a lot more if I were not to use a PA+++ :)

Good luck!
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

May 16, 2010, 11:51 AM

European sunscreens are the best.. e.g. avene bioderm... they are rated by PPDz which prevents you from darkening... the higher the PPD... higher the protection..
    MrsDLO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 05:32 AM

La roch posay is supposed to be really good too... high spf and high PPD
    MaddyPadge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 10:58 PM
    I'd been using the regular Neutrogena bar soap on my face for years, but I decided to switch to something better for my sensitive skin - my dermatologist recommended Made from Earth's Green Tea Toxin Cleanser. Amaze-fest!

I could not be more pleased! I always thought my skin looked OK, but with their Green Tea Cleanser I actually love my skin! Not to sound vain, but I look in the mirror and just think about how good my skin looks now and I don't even wear coverup! IMO I think it makes me look younger too, but that could be wishful thinking! This does not have the consistency of a cleanser, it does seem more like a lotion, but don't let that dissaude you, it is really great on the skin!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 27, 2011, 05:48 AM
    This thread is from a year and a half ago. Please watch dates when responding.

Thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best sunblock? [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best sunblock, or what the best SPF is? Right now I'm using Neutrogena with spf 70. It is running low and I want to try something else.

Side effects of neutrogena sunblock spf 55 [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I started using the neutrogena sunblock spf 55 and a few days later while applying it to my face I have this burning sensation all over my face. And my face just had this sudden reaction I can't explain it, I don't know why. Every body started telling me it looks like I have scratching my...

Sunblock or sunscreen? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between sunblock and sunscreen? Is one stronger than the other?. what is the highest spf sunscreen/sunblock out there?

Sunblock for dogs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my parents border collie Jack is having problems when out in the sun. He has pink bits on the bridge of his nose and these burn easily when he's out in the sun. We've tried applying children's sunblock to the area but he just licks it off. Ive been online and found that there is sunblock...

View more questions Search