Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbros Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2009, 10:46 PM
    Threads merged, as there is no need to start another thread about the same subject.

Sorry for the text talk I didn't know.. thanx for letting me know... well I still speak to my ex but I no longer have sex with him he is still with his girl.. n I think they doing good together.. its still hard thou to like see him online.. I try not to write to him but I still end up doing so anyway.. but I'm working on it.. I sent him a long email explaining myself and all my feelings but I don't really think he paid much attention to it.. o0 well rite thank you to everyone who gave advice...

P.S thoSe who were commenting about me being pregnant or what not.. I ended up telling my mother she was pretty easy and laid back with the news expect for the fact that she gave me two options... it was either you leave the house and I get him(the father) arrested... or you have it aborted.. so umm she ended up taking me to get the abortion.. it hunts me everyday.. I am now 17 and about to grad. From hs in jun. thanks for everything ill keep everyone posted

Wrote it as an answer before so I'm just placing it as a question now.. and removed the text talk.. sorry... so I dated my ex boyfriend for a year.. but broke up with him because I felt I was putting more into it then him.. I loved him then and love him even more now... we are super close friends known each other for 3 years now.. so he just started going out with this girl and says that he loves her but they only have 3 months going out... WHAT SHOULD I DO! I spend day and night thinking about him.. and we still mess so I know he doesn't love his girl like that... it's hard for me to let him go... should I? Or should I keep fighting for his love?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 12:30 AM

Seems to me your wasting your time.
    we still mess so I know he doesn't love his girl like that... it's hard for me to let him go... should I? Or should I keep fighting for his love?
    He is playing you both and he still isn't that into you as you are him. Isn't that why you broke up before? Time to let go, and keep your dignity and self respect.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bbros View Post
    well i still speak to my ex but i no longer have sex with him he is still with his girl..n i think they doing good together..
    ... ok, great.

Quote Originally Posted by bbros View Post
    so i dated my ex boyfriend for a year..but broke up with him because i felt i was putting more into it then him..i loved him then and love him even more now...we are super close friends known each other for 3 years now..so he just started going out with this girl and says that he loves her but they only have 3 months going out...WHAT SHOULD I DO!! I spend day and night thinking about him..and we still mess so i know he doesn't love his girl like that... it's hard for me to let him go...should i? or should i keep fighting for his love?
    ... sorry what's going on??

I thought that you had an abortion and no longer sleep with this guy, different ex?
    bbros Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2009, 10:48 PM

Yea it's a different guy.. sorry for the confusion.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 10:04 AM

Ex's are ex's for a reason. Stay away. You are just being used. Sex with the ex happens and you can take it either of two ways

a) oops! Moving along...

b) obviously he has changed so much, I can now get into his pants with no commitment... wait a minute?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Well lately my breast have been sore and they hurt am I pregnant how soon can I start feeling this symthom? I'm really worried I don't start my period till the 26, today I took a pregnancy test witch is the 16 and it said negative was it too early? Can I be pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22 years old. My husband and myself are trying to get pregnant. I stopped taking my BC mid November of 2006. Before I started taking BC I had very irregular periods. Now every month I have had a period since being off the BC except this month April. We have had sex every weekend except like...

View more questions Search