Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2008, 03:15 PM

Remember, girl, don't give your power to a man, no matter what. You don't even have to listen to arguments from him that are NOT IN YOUR BEST INTERESTS. Tune them out.

People pleasers end up pregnant and very unhappy in the long run!
    Kickprivate Posts: 18, Reputation: 7

Dec 19, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I was with a guy that bought the super huge condoms all the time. I don't know how many times I'd go to the bathroom after sex only to discover that the condom was still inside of me. Not the proper use of a condom, that's for sure.

Fit matters if the condom is going to do it's job.
    Lmao I am sorry but that is bad, bad and bad lol.
    LadyDymetri Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 08:58 AM

I've had a similar experience.

Basically I got him all ready to go and right beforewe started, I said, WAIT. CONDOM.
    He refused. I had it out and kept saying, I'm not having sex until you put this on. He didn't agree, so I put my clothes on and told him to think about it and walked out.

Flawless usage since then... =3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting condoms. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm stumped on how I can obtain a condom without raising suspicion... I know stealing is wrong and buying one would be too awkward... is there a way I can get one just for the sake of having one "just in case" without having to buy or steal one?

Condoms and std [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this website. I'm 18 and a virgin (yeah that's right a virgin)and I was wondering if your partners has an std and shows symptoms like warts or something is it possible to get that std if you use a condome? And is it okay to double condoms so if one breaks you still have the other?just...

View more questions Search