Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laranita82 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lickitysplitz
    How soon after you think you're pregnant can you take a pregnancy test?
    You have to be sure that you already skipped your period. If you know that you are already late on it, then it's okay to take the early detection pregnancy test. If you are using a regular one it is always better to take the test after a week and a half or two weeks. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

It my doctor did a pregnancy test on me and it came out negative, could it be wrong.. cause I'm still feeling bad:confused:

Clearblue pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone had a problem with disppearing positives with clearblue? I just took one and it was definitely positive for about 3 to 4 minutes from the start. I have had this happen to me more than once this time while testing and have no more money for tests. I had one store brand + type give me a...

Pregnancy test says no, but... [ 6 Answers ]

I have read a lot of things on pregnancy and how to tell if you are or not but I still am stuck. I have taken a pregnancy test and it says that I am not pregnant, I know that they are not to accurate when it comes to some people so I don't know if I should go to the DR. to get one or not. Ever...

Should I do a pregnancy test yet ? [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I have just started trying for a baby so I don't want to get my hopes to high. But my period is three days late. I have had more vaginal discharge than usual (non itchy etc) I have been having some quite bad lower abdominal cramps, very similar to menstrual cramps. My breasts are...

View more questions Search