Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I have a very good relationship with the man I was married to for 33 years.
    We don't talk about our marriage or feelings, those things are old news. He is happy where he is and I'm happy where I am. We both have a life apart from each other.
    tal is right, proper healing is the key.
    Exactly!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just got an abortion and I have a heartless boyfriend.Any suggestions [ 9 Answers ]

:( I was dating this guy for a while... we've been intimate for a 1 year and I got pregnant... I never told him about it. I was scared to tell him because I felt like I couldn't trust him. I just got an abortion last week. I was talking to him on Tuesday and we got into a really big heated...

Setting boundaries with the mother of my child, Am I Cold/Heartless or just mean? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, so here it is. I got a beautiful and amazing women pregnant, but she loved some one else, so she left me for him. We didn't know she was pregnant at that time. Then a month later she told me she was pregnant. She told me she'd keep me informed, and involved. She didn't as her Bf of...

Somewhere far along this road I lost my soul,to a woman so heartless [ 1 Answers ]

I know what everyone says about letting go. But I really love this man. And I don't imagine myself with a better partner. We were together for a year, a year where I was a jealous person and he turned into a very impatient man. He'd yell and a couple of times he bruised my face. I know what you...

Really Confused. G/F needs space and is acting heartless. [ 8 Answers ]

Where do I start. I was on the road for business, and met the most amazing woman ever. I have never clicked so good with anyone. I'm a relationship guy all the way. I can't wait to find the right woman, and start a family. At the time we met she had been separated from her husband for 5 months. We...

View more questions Search