Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spray80 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 10, 2005, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    Cheers back to ya, you're on my Buddy List...How's the weather in the UK?
    Hi chery
    I live in austraila it's night time here and the weather is getting hotter
    Here. :)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 10, 2005, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spray80
    hi chery
    i live in austraila it,s night time here and the weather is getting hotter
    here. :)
    Sorry for the mistake, so you and Aussiegirl are having wonderful weather now, wish I were there... it's cold as ice here in stupid Germany and does not help my arthritis at all. When we lived in Japan, we mowed the lawn and cut roses on Christmas, so I know how nice a warm Christmas can be. My brother lives in Las Vegas, and that's where I should be now, but life played a mean trick on me, so I'm stuck here. Send me some warm thoughts and vibes, maybe that'll help, thanks.

Dec 10, 2005, 06:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    Sorry for the mistake, so you and Aussiegirl are having wonderful weather now, wish I were there... it's cold as ice here in stupid Germany and does not help my arthritis at all. When we lived in Japan, we mowed the lawn and cut roses on Christmas, so I know how nice a warm Christmas can be. My brother lives in Las Vegas, and that's where I should be now, but life played a mean trick on me, so I'm stuck here. Send me some warm thoughts and vibes, maybe that'll help, thanks.
    I will, my pop came from germany to australia but I wasn't bon to see him. ;)

Dec 10, 2005, 07:15 AM
    :D :D
    Quote Originally Posted by spray80
    i will, my pop came from germany to australia but i wasnt bon to see him. ;)
    My friend sent me a prent the other day it is a pair of earrings and dolfin I think that who you spell it.I will send her preant on pay day next week.I love buying preants for family and friend but it cost so much... I have to give them a card.. :cool: :rolleyes:
    skbasnett Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2005, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KerriLynn
    I am alittle confused..
    My last period was November 19th 2005,I had very very light pinkish color bleeding 1 week and a half later..it happened on a friday then the Saturday it was red and then by Sunday back to very very light pink..then to nothing..Then yesterday December 8th i got very very light pink bleeding again...I don't know what this is..and every time i got this it only was seen when i wiped..never on my underwear or pad..I don't know why i got this spotting..its very confusing and tooo far away from being my period..so i just don't know...was hoping that someone here would know..Please write back..
    CONFUSED!
    I have had the same thing going on this past week too. And I have an odd tingling in my breast area (you all know where I mean). Not sure what it is though.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2005, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skbasnett
    I have had the exact same thing going on this past week too. And I have an odd tingling in my breast area (you all know where I mean). Not sure what it is though.
    Both of you would benefit from the links in post 18 on this thread. Sure hope that your wish will come true, I can't think of a better 'present' than that, so I'm wishing you both skbasnett and kerrilynn a lot of luck. At any rate, see your doctor and keep us posted. P.S. I included an Early Signs of Pregnancy document you can keep and/or print out for reassurance.

P.S. some good vitamins and iron certainly won't hurt.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Early Signs of Pregnancy.pdf (153.6 KB, 2457 views)
    ayethd17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2005, 06:47 PM
    Am I pregnant??
    Hi.. I am a newbie here and I found this site to be very helpful..

You see... I had a D&C last Oct.20 due to blighted ovum... then I had my period last Nov.16.. exactly 28 days (my normal cycle) after that operation... since my husband went to Korea last Nov.27 for work... I asked my OB for a med which will aid me in conceiving and Clomid was prescribed to me... few days after consuming all the Clomid tablets, I started having white vaginal discharge then it went yellowish until the 15th of this month... I am expecting my period last Dec.13 but until now, what I only have are brown spots and mild cramping as if Im having my period... I already tried hpt (Dec.15) but got a negative result... can Clomid cause missed or delayed period? Am I pregnant? I usually have sore breast whenever I'm about to have my period but I'm not experiencing it right now... can somebody help me.. im really confuse... thanks...
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 16, 2005, 07:42 PM
    I looked up clomid but I did not see missed period as one of the side effects. GO to the doctor that's your best bet.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 17, 2005, 10:19 AM
    Ayethd17
    Quote Originally Posted by ayethd17
    hi.. I am a newbie here and I found this site to be very helpful..

You see... I had a D&C last Oct.20 due to blighted ovum... then I had my period last Nov.16.. exactly 28 days (my normal cycle) after that operation... since my husband went to Korea last Nov.27 for work... I asked my OB for a med which will aid me in conceiving and Clomid was prescribed to me... few days after consuming all the Clomid tablets, I started having white vaginal discharge then it went yellowish until the 15th of this month... I am expecting my period last Dec.13 but until now, what I only have are brown spots and mild cramping as if I'm having my period... I already tried hpt (Dec.15) but got a negative result... can Clomid cause missed or delayed period? Am I pregnant? I usually have sore breast whenever I'm about to have my period but I'm not experiencing it right now... can somebody help me.. im really confuse... thanks...
    This site explains the Clomid tests - therefore if you are receiving the right treatment, there must have been a question of your egg production. In these cases, it varies from patient to patient and I suggest you go back to your doctor to receive the reassurance you need, especially if you have had any OB/GYN problems described in the articles in the link. Good luck to you dear, and have a good weekend.

http://www.medicinenet.com/clomiphene-oral/article.htm
    This link describes what Clomid is used for, so you really should check with your doctor..

http://www.vh.org/adult/patient/obgy...ility/faq.html

A variety of conditions including endometriosis, previous pelvic surgery, past pelvic infections, uterine fibroids, or other congenital malformations ...
    So again, please see your doctor as soon as possible, as color changes in discharge are also an indication of something either due to the medication or an infection.
    shellyb Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2005, 02:42 AM
    Ayethd17
    Hi,
    I think we experience the same symthoms. I was not on any fertility meds, but 4 -5 days after having sex with my ex I experience this thick yellow discharge , went to the doctor and thought I had a infection and I didn't .so I an the ninth day I went to get a blood test done and I was pregnant. I am 34 and this is my first pregnancy, my friend joke around and said it because my eggs are so old why I had a yellow discharge than the normal.:D anyway I seriously have my fingers cross for u . God Bless... :cool:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 19, 2005, 09:22 AM
    Hey KerriLynn
    I have twin boys that are 8 yrs old...i did a pregnancy test at the beginning of the week and it was neg...I am due for my period next weekend..which is the weekend of December 16th 2005...When should i do another pregnancy test?If i already did one at the beginning of the week?
    Hi sweaty, it's past 'that weekend' so I thought I'd just check with you to see if you have any news for us. Sure hope to hear from you soon.
    KerriLynn Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2005, 10:12 AM
    Thanks for replying
    Hello,
    No news... did a pregnancy test the day before my period and the day after both neg- still waiting for it to come... :confused:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 21, 2005, 07:14 AM
    Hello,
    No news...did a preg test the day before my period and the day after both neg- still waiting for it to come...:confused:
    I take it that 'still waiting for it to come' means that you did not get your period yet, so you took your first test the day before it was due to arrive. Well, I for one, sure hope that this means what it usually does and wish you all the best. Don't forget to keep us posted and relax a little and enjoy the holidays. I've got my fingers crossed!

Sometimes no news... is good news, so don't give up hope.
    Jessicalynn1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 07:19 AM
    This may be a very dumb question, and I plan on seeing my doctor, but I was wondering, I had sex on the 7th of this month, it is now the 15th, I ended up getting my period later that day on the 7th, it was a little early, and lasted for only 3 days. I am now spotting slightly and have headaches all the time and slight cramping. Does anyone know what this could mean?
    caring 4 u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 06:37 AM
    Was your period due to come on the 7th. I know sometimes when I am expecting to have my period on a particular day and I have sex before it starts, I usually see spotting. I am now sure but its usually a great bet to check with your doctor, it's the safer route to go. Hoping everything work out the way you want it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 308 Answers ]

I had my last period June 17 - 20, we have been trying to get p and this month I was 3 days late. I started bleeding very lightly at first then it got a little heavier, then light again, the bleeding only lasted a day and half. I also had some cramping. Has anyone ever had this happen before? ...

Preggy soon after M/C? Implantation bleeding or period? HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

Could it be possible? Just around three weeks ago I had a miscarriage, though I think it happened a week before I actually started bleeding. Is there is any way that my miscarriage bleeding could have been my period? It did last just as long as my reggy periods do (3-4 days) Im getting all the...

Is it implantation bleeding or period [ 4 Answers ]

I had light bleeding for three days on and off no cramping and I usually have cramps and this was three days after my missed period just want to know when is it OK to test for hpt or was it just my period

Implantation Bleeding or Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My last period was on July 2nd and I had sex durning my ovulation. I was suppose to start my period yesterday {July 29th} and today when I got up I noticed a small amount of brownish blood on my panties. Then around the end of the day it turned kind of red, and there was more of it. But now...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so this is the most different feeling I have ever gotten around a period. I am shameful to say that the last 2 weeks ago I had what seemed like unprotected sex with someone I used to date a longg time ago. This was a one night stand which I neverr do but I was a little under the influence. ...

View more questions Search