Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DougE Posts: 96, Reputation: 3

Aug 20, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SAB123
    Stay NC and in about 2 months you will start to feel alot better.

It seems like the longer u don't contact the harder it is to resist the urge, although it SHOULD be the longer u don't contact, the easier it gets. Maybe its just the first few weeks its like that
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 07:49 AM
    The first 30 days SUCK. Flat out suck. They are horrible. Once you get past 30 days it gets better. Not easy but better.

Aug 20, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    the first 30 days SUCK. Flat out suck. They are horrible. once you get past 30 days it gets better. Not easy but better.

And glinda would u say this as far as the dumper as well? Ivfe been on both sides
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 20, 2007, 08:24 AM
    I believe if the dumper is not prepared and dumps that person out of the blue he or she will have just as long of a time to heal. But usually the dumper has already prepared themselves before they dump you.

Aug 20, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SAB123
    I believe if the dumper is not prepared and dumps that person out of the blue he or she will have just as long of a time to heal. But usually the dumper has already prepared themselves before they dump you.
    So SAB, I think u said it before, but whens the last time u heard from your ex?>

Aug 20, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DougE
    So SAB, i think u said it before, but whens the last time u heard from your ex?>
    I think it's been 4.5 months since we had our last conversation by e-mail, but it's been about a month since she has stopped driving by and riding bike past house or turning around when she see's me driving. But I still don't know if she is I heard she bought new car. So if she does drive by or see's me I don't really know. Which is better for me out of site out of mind. But it seems her son's step brothers and sister are coming over more often then in the beginning of breakup.

Aug 21, 2007, 06:39 AM
    So remember whern I told you guys I changed my number, and that I haven't heard from her since Wednesday. Sometimes you just know folks like the back of your hand... she called my house phone from her house phone like 6 times last night, I didn't answer, It was VERY hard emotionally to do this. But it had to be DONE. I just think she is still trying to know what is going on in my life.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 21, 2007, 07:17 AM
    ...I think what i FORGOT to leave out in this ENTIRE post was that.....

my father that I was VERY close to died of cancer in June 2005 right in front of me. Not so pleasant seeing a parent take their last breath in front of you. My father begged and pleaded with me to spend time with him during his final days.....and what did I DO? I spent time with this dumb #@#!@. My father would always say i wish you would spend time with me, laugh, watch a movie, and be around me, because I dont have much longer left. So basically, I would go to work, go hang out with her until 11PM, come home, tell my dad goodnight, and go to bed.....The next day.....same exact routine......Weekends???? Oh yes i was with her. while my father is dying and on an oxygen take. The ROCK of my LIFE. The father that was a Mother AND Father to me. The father who gave me anything i wanted so long as i mainted a high gpa in college....Now i c why.....I didnt have time to grieve his death because i was AROUND HER 24-7....You know my mother kept TELLING me what the deal was with this girl when she first met her....and like an ignorant son, I didnt listen....But oh well, The earth still revolves, you can ONLY move forward and NOT look BACK.....One lesson I learned from this:
    No comment.

Aug 21, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Man I want to call her back to see what she wanted those 5 missed calls... Gotta stay strong

Aug 21, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Probably the same thing she always calls for. Money and to see what you are up too.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 12:01 PM
    CHANGE THE HOME PHONE NUMBER!!

I thought you were going to do that.

Did you change bank accounts yet? Have you put a flag out on your SSN?

Okie, with that said. I am unsubscribing to this post. This is #190, 19 PAGES and you still haven't a clue.

She's going to bring you down further than she has already. We have all tried, yet you don't seem to want to take much of the advice. It's obvious that we are wasting our time here.

Aug 21, 2007, 12:08 PM
    I believe deep down he doesn't want to let go. 4.5 months into mine I didn't even with the advice here but their comes a point where you have to let go even if it hurts. She not for you dude she's a user and in time you will see this. Start following the advice here it helps.

Aug 21, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Thanks SAB123 and J-9 and all others for your help during this difficult time

Aug 21, 2007, 12:56 PM
    OK gUYS, I PROMISE THIS IS MY LAST POST.

I checked the voicemail on my house phone, and I left a lot of cds over her apt, so she wanted to know if I wanted to come get them, or have her mail them to me. Then she called back like 10 minutes ago leaving another message saying because I ignored her yesterday, she just put them in the mail and hope all is well. Take care

Now maybe that's what it was all about, nothing more, nothing less... ya think?

Aug 21, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Yous guys silence answers the question LOL
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Yeah, I'm unsubscribing from the thread.

We all need a shoulder sometimes... and this site is a little addictive, but at this point its all the same stuff over and over. You either believe it or not.

Time to maybe stand on your own a little. It sucks. It hurts. Its just the way it is until it isn't.

Good luck, I'm out.

Aug 22, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Doug, when I came here 5 1/2 months ago I was like you kept talking about what she did why she did this. After a while no one would answer my questions on certain issues of my ex fiancé. You know why, because they new it was a dead issue.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2007, 05:47 AM
    yous guys silence answers the question LOL
    She's really not the problem - you need to fix yourself.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Speculating on someone else's thoughts, and motivations is waste of time. Its better to examine your own thoughts and motivations, as you can at least learn about yourself.

Aug 22, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Yeah very true, thanks guys for everything... last night was interesting... had sex with an ex I was with before this one... WOW WAS IT GREAT! LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is she playing games? Girls what you think? [ 11 Answers ]

She wants me to put it in her butt?and I did and now she wants to have a sumwith her mom.. should I?

The games he's playing [ 3 Answers ]

Dear experts, Okay, here's the skeeze... this guy that I have been friends with for five or six years is everything I thought I needed in every other man I'd dated. He's smart, career driven, athletic, and above all, he's very nice, honest, and very sweet. And he's also got the face of an...

Ex playing huge mind games? [ 5 Answers ]

Here is some background on my story. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/just-vent-88141.html My ex has been emailing me, because she seems to be upset she says she doesn't want to be with me but she sends me emails like this all the time. Keep in mind while reading this that I told...

Playing games or not [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if my ex is playing games with my head

Playing 95 games on xp [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to play a game for windows 95 on windows xp . I have been doing what help has told me with no success... insert disc,close window,start,my computer,click game icon,cd rom right click auto run ,select properties,select compatibility tab for 95 After all this i get a message...

View more questions Search