Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FilthyDFC Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 03:12 AM
    Multiple orgasmic male?
    So I was reading some old topics on this forum, and I've talked to people about this before, but I've never met anybody else who can do it, or get a good answer on exactly how I'm doing it. It's not that I can control my climax, but I can control my ejaculation. I still have a full-fledged orgasm, and if I stop the ejaculation it's more intense, but if I ask my partner for 30-45 seconds to catch my breath, I can continue, and repeat sometimes around 3 times.

Like normal, round 2 always lasts longer, and is easier to regulate climax. The way I do it is when I know I'm going to "come" I (for lack of a better term) flex my manhood, similar to pushing out the last few drops of pee when you go to the bathroom. I have done this for awhile, like years, and actually exercise the muscles when I'm just sitting around. I can have an orgasm, and literally have no ejaculation.

Am I a freak? Or... did I just get lucky and learn a sweet trick?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 05:44 PM
    A lot of men can control ejaculation. The controversy is: in male sexuality, is orgasm the same as ejaculation or can a man have an orgasm without ejaculating or ejaculate without having an orgasm.

I think that most men would say that orgasm and ejaculation are the same. Pulsing and pushing the ejaculate matter out and the pleasure of that.

The male genital system is far simpler than the female system. I know about the female system. :)

I would be curious to know if any men could separate orgasm from ejaculating...
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 09:38 PM
    They can. Separate orgasm from ejaculation, I mean.

Bravo! You are way ahead of most men in that department. Of course most of the men who have learned to do this are from asian countries, so you haven't met them, yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Male multiple orgasims [ 10 Answers ]

If a guy can have multiple orgasims in one session, can it be harmful to him?

I can't get orgasmic pleasure! [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year now. He's from Ohio where I'm from, but is now living in Louisiana. He and I see each other only two to three times a year. When he comes home to visit we have sex, but I never get off. I tell him and he doesn't understand, I don't get off from...

Orgasmic Positions for Women: [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest the most Orgasmic Positions for Women:

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

View more questions Search