Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reyherb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 12:43 PM
    I am totally desperate
    Hi

I am 25 years old and I weigh 64 Kilos. I have tried to loose weight by all means, but hell nothing seems to be working out for me!!

I have drunk lots of Green tea in a day, I never miss out on drínkin 2- 2.5 liters of water every day, and sometime I want to eat nothing at all.

The next thing is exercise... this can't work out for me because I have to go to wrk every morning and come back at home late in the night when I am totally tired.

I have cut out on sugars, I count my calorie intake ( I see to it that I don take in no more as 1200 calories.
    And every morning I weigh myself and I see weight lying between 62.3 to 64 kilos.

What am I doing wrong?? Oooh no I do not eat in the night!! Latest is 2000hrs!

I want to weigh 55 kilos and not anything beyond 60 kilos.

Pleeeeeeeease help me out :confused: :
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 12:49 PM
    64Kilo is like 140 pounds I think. Depending how tall you are and your bone structure that might be just fine for your body. Are you male or female? Makes a lot of difference too. I am no expert on the subject, but what time do you eat your last meal of the day? Don't get all freaked out about weight as long as you eat healthy and exercise and watch your intake of calories and fat enjoy your life. You could be laying in a hospital bed praying to God that you could eat some food and maybe gain 1 pound.
    isabelgopo Posts: 58, Reputation: 7

Mar 17, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Try to cut on carbs (pasta, bread... ) it worked with my husband after trying 8 different diets. Good luck!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Really you seemed to have tried hard, but with out some form of exercise, you've only accomlished 1/2 the work. Don't stress so much on the numbers, like the amount you taking in (no more than 1200.. ), and don't weight yourself everyday. Have you cut out white flour products, instead try whole grains, bread, cereals, rice, and pasta. Have you cut out all high sodium foods, like chips salty foods, fatty foods, and fried foods? How are your portion sizes, 3 oz. of protein, like skinless chicken, turkey breast, loin type meats and fish, No more. And with this you should add veggies and fruit. Or legumes and beans another good source of protein. Low fat dairy is also very important, and actually aid you in weight loss, eating 3-4 servings a day of low fat/skim milk, hard cheese, yogurt tend to help you lose more weight and body fat. Calcium regulates energy metabolism, These products increase fat breakdown in fat cells. The more calcium you store in your fat cells the more calories your body will burn. Calcium seems to increase the body's core temperature, which cause it to burn calories faster. So if your not getting the right amount, add it to your plan. And make sure your eating breakfast, this will also help boost you metabolism, even if it's just a bowl of oatmeal, whole grain cereals, yogurt and fruit, or a slice of whole grain bread and 1 tbsp. of peanut butter and some low fat milk, but put something in your body. Our metabolism increase every time you eat, smaller meals throughout the day will actually help you lose weight. But again I want you to understand you need to work in some form of exercise, get up a little earlier and do something, run inplace, crunches, do some resistance training, walk or do some aerobics, walk during your breaks, walking within 10 minutes of eating can help your body burn 10% more calories. Do 10 minutes of something whenever you can throughout the day, it will help. Truthfully without exercise you are going to find future weight loss very difficult.
    isabelgopo Posts: 58, Reputation: 7

Mar 21, 2008, 08:04 PM
    BTW, 64 KILOS is perfectly fine. How tall are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Totally confused! [ 1 Answers ]

Sessions/Number of students: 1 /6 2 /10 3 /20 4 /33

Totally confused [ 147 Answers ]

I don't quite understand what is going on. My wife of 12 years asked for a divorce 4 weeks ago. She said she didn't think we could work out our differences. I do, but that's besides the point. We've had some road blocks but nothing serious like adultry or abuse. We also have two children. I think...

Totally free [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I fing totally free music downloads:rolleyes:

I'm Totally Lost! [ 2 Answers ]

I have windows media player and I've been using it to burn cd's for about a year now. More recently it won't burn anything, in fact the computer doesn't even recognize the fact that a blank cd has been inserted. At first I thought is was the cd(maybe it was defective) so I've bought others twice...

Totally lost, help [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl now for about 2 years. To be honest, it has been the longest relationship I have ever had. And I could really see us being together for a long time. We have so much in common, and we got along great as friends at first. And we moved on to be in a relationship together. ...

View more questions Search