Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drsam Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Medico and mba combination
    what are the chance of a medico clearing mba and top of that will he be called for good n pi even if he gets a good percentile... I think getting into iim's is really tough for medicos because they see the past records,which generally medicos don't have as getting any thing above 60-65% is a big deal and as compared to rest of the courses its peanuts... and iim even wants past experince so working in a private clinic will be counted or not... I know in isb they even count internship as 1yr experince but it cost hell in isb... I want to know what is the policy of other schools apart from isb in calling medico for g.d. n p.I.

Check out some similar questions!

Combination of a medico and mba [ 2 Answers ]

If a medico appears for gmat or cat what are his chances of getting a call for g.d. and p.I..? please explain in detail...

Permutation an combination [ 1 Answers ]

In how many ways can 8 men row a boat if though of them can only row at stroke side and one can row on bow side and rest can bow on all sides.remember the boat is to be rowed by all the 8 men together... ( terryg752 tell me your address I want to meet u)

Combination and permutation [ 2 Answers ]

In how many ways can the word isosceles be rearranged if the two e must not come together

Combination Permutation? [ 3 Answers ]

In how many ways can the batting order be determined for a coed softball team w/ five women and four men if a) there are no restrictions b) the women must all bat first c) the first and ninth batters must be men

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.