Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camaromoe Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Paint over shower tile?
    Hi, I have a bathroom that the tile on the shower and tile on the floor do not match. I am thinking about painting over the tile in the shower. Will this work? How do you do it? Will it look worse than just not matching?
    Doodlebug2008 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2008, 09:26 AM
    You can buy special tile paint which promises to give the same effect as tile - it's a nightmare to apply though and goes on uneven and I wish I'd had the good sense to ask before I started applying. I have a very ugly bathroom now... Step away from the tile paint...
    Doodlebug2008 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2008, 09:39 AM
    ... one more thing though... if you do go for it and it works out OK, can you let me know what product you used so I can sort out my mess? Cheers
    pitterpillson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 11:49 PM
    The <a href="http://www.acorntiles.com/">Ceramic Tiles</a> tile in the shower fit combination being news watch for really wonderful. It through many useful news collection from here! I have like this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceramic tile touch-up paint [ 3 Answers ]

If a ceramic tile has a small chip. Do they have touch-up Paint. Like they have for cars available??

Can I Paint Cement Board Now, and Tile Later? [ 2 Answers ]

I am finishing a new shower, I used a pre-fab shower enclosure set and would like to tile the walls and ceiling over the shower in the long run. For now though, I'd like to wrap it up. I know I can prime and paint the backerboard but I don't know if this makes it unsuitable for tiling over later....

Replace concre-tile shower with new shower pan [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing my concrete-tile shower with swanstone 32x60L shower base. The new drain location will be around 4" away from the original drain location. What should I do? Can I use the existing P-trap with the new drain location by connecting them using a horizontal PVC pipe? Or do I have to...

Paint vs. Tile [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I just purchased a house and I have to do minor bathroom reno's. I have a house that is about 50 years old, and the bathroom has the old black and white tiles, which are in perfect shape. In the shower, from the top of the tiles to the ceiling is about 3.5 feet of drywall. My dilema...

View more questions Search