Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Want to be friends but cant
    OK so me and this girl dated for like a month then we got into a fight then her grandma died and I tried to be their for her and it didn't work out but after that we started to talk again and we fought again but now we just want to be friends but we can't because we both like each other so much I am really confused I would be with her again in a min I understand she don't want to get hurt and everything but we were taking it though the frist fight you no its just I never felt this way about anyone and I just don't know what to tell her how to be in her life still but we can't be friends because we care too much for each other should I wait and see what happens or what?? Please help
    xxtwincambabyxx Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 9, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Well its all or nothing really. . If you liked her a lot you would try and make the effort to be friends again and if it doesn't work out as friend how can ye be in a relationship together?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 03:07 AM
    Well if the feelings are there I would stay away. Until you have cooled down. I can't be friends with girls I like

But that's just me :) I find it to hard. I couldn't be the friend they go to telling them about there new boyfriend.

I wouldn't wait around for her to make up her mind. Make up your own mind

Regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

Ex is seeing a lot of one of my best friends. Think I'm losing friends everywhere [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, not to bore anyone with details, but my ex and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've found it excruciating to deal with my feelings. I have good and bad days, and a couple of days ago would have been our 2 year anniversary. I've noticed that one of my best friends is getting very close...

Should I still be friends with him? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me a couple a weeks ago but he wants to be friends with me. Do u think I should forgive him and just be friends?

View more questions Search