Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Feb 15, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Loose skin found a solution. I think?
    Well guys I lost a lot of weight recently I thouhgt I'd share this with you guys... its been working on me... I'm guessing.. I went and bought a 1000pack of only vitamen E pills the liquid gell caps..

I'm breaking those pills and rubbing it on my stomach or my problem area with loose skin than a plastic wrap my body were the vitamen E is on... I see results also feel results

My advice.. I don't have any I'm just letting you guys know its working at least for me.. I don't know if its dangerous or FDA approved whatever it is... I also don't do it every day maybe once every few days.. or every other day..

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Dryer loud noise, found problem, need solution [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I posted a question regarding whirlpool dryer (GEW9868KQ0) noise and have not yet received answer. I just opened the dryer up and found the problem. The motor was not fixed. When motor started, the belt would pull the motor out of its seat, the fan attached to the moter would touch the...

Loose skin? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :pguys i want to ask.. i lost quite a lot of weight and along wit that is the loose skin issue..it looks weird. how do u suggest having firmer skin aside from exercise which is something i'm already doing.. help will be much appreciated..:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.