Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 03:25 PM
    why does he act like this?
    I'm really frustrated and it would really help if you answered this question.
    OK so I've liked this guy for a really long time and he knows I like him.
    his friends are all mean and when they are being mean to me or my friends the guy I like is always like. Just standing there, saying nothing, not even looking up. Like I can tell he doesn't want to be mean.
    but could it just be because he doesn't want to hurt my feelings because he knows I like him?
    or maybe he does like me.
    if you read some of my other question, you will see what I have written about him and all the things he does around me. You can use those questions to help you answer this one.
    and please answer it. =]
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Feb 5, 2008, 09:11 PM
    oreo630.. lol... jezzzzz you having fun with boys problem a lot huh ? ^^... lol...

lol... well I had answered your question a server time and I think I still remember that you and him like each other right ? >...

and he just standing there.. b.c he just don't want to get in between you and his friends...

lol... us guys always have BROS before HOs.. lol.. sorry for the langage... but you no what I mean..

had you talk to him about this yet ? The whole situation ? I like you thing?. lol..

Feb 5, 2008, 09:26 PM
    Haha! Yes I do. Lol omq I can never catcha break with him.
    Yea and I know the term bros before hos. Lol
    But don't u think if he really liked me he would probably stand up for me.

Feb 5, 2008, 09:32 PM
    lol... well you didn't answer my question ? Did he officially ask you out yet?. or you at least tell him that you like him ?

lol and you... to tell you the true... for us guys... the girls that we like , have a crush on... not high level enough to you no stand out there to talk back to our friends... b.c they would be like " why you talk back for her man ? who is she to you ? " and as a shy guy like him.. so I have heard.. lol... he can't do that..

be nice to him.. lol give him so more time ^^

Feb 5, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Yah he knows I like him. Mayb. I think he thinks I don't like him anymore but I try to drop hints.
    And no he hasn't asked me out.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Be bold... toughen up to the meanies, and go in for the kill, so to speak. With him... they won't know what to think about a woman being as tough as they are... ignore the boys being boys and let them be jealous...

Feb 5, 2008, 09:49 PM
    oh god.. ask him out already... XD.. lol... you both no you both likes each other ^^>... and he is shy that mean he might take a while to ask you out.. lol... well he might wait till he sure that you like him then he asks you out ^^>.

then why wait when you can ask him out straight up ? ^^>... there a lot of girls do that ^^ you can too

Feb 5, 2008, 09:58 PM
    why won't I ask him out?? Because I'm shy too!
    and I get intimidated because all those dumba**es are in 8th grade. I'm in 7th.
    omq ill see what I can do because his friends are so annoying. >=[
    ahh!
    how sure are you that he likes me.

Feb 5, 2008, 10:03 PM
    well... lol... shy guy shy girl... lol... perfect match lol

well from what you told me.. I no.. and the way he act.. I no...

and what could be the worst... if he don't like you he just like I am sorry we just friend..
    then you won't wasted your brain cell to thinking that he like you or not..

and if he yes like you ? ^^ what can be better ?

Feb 5, 2008, 10:10 PM
    AHHH! FINE!! Ill ask one of his friends if he likes me. Casually.
    Lol
    Thanks.
    But hey do u have a myspace?

Feb 5, 2008, 10:14 PM
    lol... jezzzz go for it already... XD... lol..

you I do... why? lol.. =p stalk ? p= hahaha jk jk

Feb 5, 2008, 10:24 PM
    Yes I'm a stalker!! Mwuahaha! Lol
    Nah you can look for me and add me if you want.
    My url is MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/280023662

Feel free to add me=]

Feb 5, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Yes I'm a stalker!! Mwuahaha! Lol
    Nah you can look for me and add me if you want.
    My url is MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/280023662

Feel free to add me=]

And I got to go because its late where I am. But hey thanks for the help OK? Bye!

Feb 5, 2008, 10:28 PM
    OK?. lol... good night

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does she act like this? [ 6 Answers ]

I got involved with a co-worker who had a boyfriend. She was unhappy with him and we started hanging out, as friends at first, but then it progressed to more. She broke up with him because she was unhappy, but now they're reconciling, or at least I think. I'm pissed off because I feel like she...

How could I look and act older? [ 13 Answers ]

How do I look and act older, when I look young and my voice is young? No one takes me serious and I'm a cosmetologist, so clients are like your not old enough or say are you experience enough or your just so young looking. I've changed my hair completely, way shorter and way darker. We wear...

Should I act better [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm going into the 8th grade and in 7th grade I was really bad like got into fights yelled at teachers but sense I'm going into the 8th should I act better

How Would You Act? [ 9 Answers ]

Everyone here knows how confusing relationships and breaking up can be. I am really in love with this guy. I broke up with him 4 months ago, due to the distance between us.. In 4 weeks or less Ill see him again cause Im going to study in his country.. He's going to pick me up at the airport...

What should I do? How should I act? [ 21 Answers ]

Hello, all. I am new here and I hope to get some insight from you all about my situation. It might be kind of long, so please bear with me! I have a good online friend who I have been chatting online/emailing with for 5 years or so. Over the years, we've talked a lot about each other,...

View more questions Search