Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madmad Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Yeast infection OUCH
    So I'm sitting here with this horrible infection,
    CRYING out of the discomfort
    And also because I HATE garlic capsules but I hear they help so I just had one
    Is there any thing I can do to relive the ABSOLUTE PAIN!
    Please help! Xx
    MayfairLady Posts: 147, Reputation: 23

Jan 24, 2008, 03:21 PM
    A doctor can give you a tablet to take orally or a vaginal pessary which will clear problem up very quickly. In the meantime you can take a pain killer, eat natural yogurt and also douche with natural yogurt. See a doctor though as you seem to have a severe case, you may also have a urine infection at the same time.. this is common, this will require antibiotics and plenty of water.
    madmad Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Will do! Thanks!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 03:34 PM
    There are creams such as Monistat that you can buy over the counter that will help. You can also contact your doctor for a pill called Diflucan, it kills the yeast from the inside out.

Garlic won't help get rid of it, but it is said to aid in preventing it. There are odorless garlic tablets you can take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infection? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: I think I have a yeast infection but I don't know I don't ich its just a discharge that's like think and white... so I took the monistat one night crap and it went away for a while then came back... I thnk I should go to a geno but I don't have one I actually don't have a doctor right...

Help with yeast infection [ 6 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and I have been having a recurring yeast infection for the past 5 months. It first started when I was on some antibiotics. I went to my doctor and they prescribed monistat. It cleared the infection up within a week. However, about 5 weeks later, around my period, my infection...

Yeast infection? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so I'm a 15 yr old girl, who has never had sex. And for the past couple days, I have noticed a discharge from my vagina. And it has been itchy and its really swollen. I didn't pay any attention to it, but now I'm not feeling well. With all I learned in school, the first thing that came to mind...

Yeast Infection [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so I'm wondering when is it considered to be a really bad yeast infection... I have one, but I ahvent seen a doctor yet, I reallly want to go to the doctor, But I'm scared and nervous. I think I've told my mom, But I think she thinks that its not really a yeast infection. Im sick of the...

Yeast infection? [ 3 Answers ]

These were my other posts that will help me explain my new one. I have found a birth control that's doesn't make me feel sick and it has help my period so that it has finally stopped. I am getting a lot of discharge now which before I was told was overgrowth in yeast. This would be the third time...

View more questions Search