Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jahubb Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Wage expense
    Industrial Activities operated five days per week with a daily payroll of $4000, Employees are paid every Saturday for the workweek just completed (Monday through Friday). The last day of the month is Wednesday, March 31. What is the amount of Wages Expense recorded on the next payday, Saturday, April 3?
    A. $-0-
    B. $8,000
    C. $12,000
    D. $20,000
    Is the correct answer B. $8,000

Check out some similar questions!

Wage garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

I work as an independent contractor. Can my wages be garnished?

Wage garnishments [ 2 Answers ]

If I am delinquent on a loan payment, can they legally garnish my wages through the court or is this a standard tactic used by companies to obtain payment?

Moving Expense and Traveller Expense [ 1 Answers ]

Brief History: I came to US on F1 in 2001 and graduated in 2003. I have been employed from October, 2003 on my OPT and my H1 started in May, 2004. I changed my employer in 2004 and in 2005 I had to leave the country to be with my family in my home country. I was out of the country from April 2005...

Wage garnishment [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Florida now and I am head of household.. ny state is garnishiring 15% of my wages... I was in an agreement with them to pay 100 dollars monthly so theyn stopped... back in October my son was a passenger in a bad car accident and was is the hospital for 3 weeks and needed some home care......

Wage [ 2 Answers ]

What is the hourly rate for a junior in Australia?> Does anyone know?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.