Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2008, 12:47 AM
    haha! Well I would answer your questions but I'm doing all this from my phone rite now and as you can see its taking me a really long time to answer back and forth. When I go on the computer tomorrow I will defenetly answer your questions. But as for me =]]... he's THE GUY! SHOULDN'T HE TAKE A CHANCE =[[.
    ahh geez their in 8th grade I'm in 7th its totally embarrassing to get dissed in front of all of them and all of his friends are the popular 8th graders... I think. Well they have a lot of friends on myspace and stuff and eeeeekkkk. If they were in my grade I wouldn't really mind its mostly because of that.
    do you think that that's why he won't ask me out? Because I'm in a lower grade than he is and he's friends might like... you know bother him about it? Like oh the best you can do is a 7th grader??
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 3, 2008, 12:50 AM
    That maybe a reason as to why he won't ask you out, back when I was your age, one of my friends use to get so pissed because I would date younger girls but I didn't care, but that could most deff. Be the reason
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2008, 12:55 AM
    lol... uhm... to tell you the true?. I never date in middle school... T_T >.. lol... just b.c I thought back then I was still so young... and don't have confident watsoever... so don't laught =p

lol so I don't really no if that the problem... but it would be dumb.. if b.c of that and he not ask you out then he not likes you that much... as a matter of fact if he likes you a lot he would like I don't care what you guys say... I like her and that all I care.. if you like it be with us if not screw you...

but you guys still young.. hell I am still young.. lol... so it OK to give it sometime ^^

Jan 3, 2008, 12:57 AM
    ah geee well that sucks baddd. =[
    *sighs*
    =[
    =[
    =[
    well maybe ill just TRY talking to him. I mean maybe me and my friend can just go up to him when he's away from he's friends because his friends make me nervous lol

Jan 3, 2008, 12:59 AM
    I know that feeling, just keep your head up, and keep your eye one the prize ;)
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2008, 01:02 AM
    why not go by yourself?. if your friend there.. he would be nervous too right?. ^^

just say what on your mind.. just be yourself.. and go with the flow... best wishes...

but at least you no that he might likes you ^^ that the bonus ^^

Jan 3, 2008, 01:13 AM
    Well thanks 2 both of you!!
    U guys really helped and I will try to talk to him when skool starts again. And if anything happens ill tell you OK??
    Thanks again!! Bye byeezz
    And don't worry I won't laugh... hehe

Jan 3, 2008, 01:14 AM
    All right, good luck
    Jay_Tee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 07:57 AM
    I think it's because he's shy. Maybe he's not been in a relationship before and doesn't know what to do? Perhaps he wishes to act tough and not admit that he likes you? Why don't you have a one to one with him about it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

He doesn't seem 2 want me [ 5 Answers ]

26 Yo Female With 29 Yo Boyfriend. Had A Baby Earlier This Year Has Had Sex Mabe 10xs This Year. What's Going On. We Went From All The Time 2 Every Three Months. I Am Back 2 My Prepregnancy Weight And My Body Did Not Change. He Does Not Go Any Where He Just Sit In Front Of The Dumb Computer Or Tv....

She doesn't know what she wants? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I`m new to this site. I saw some really sound advice on other topics so I thought I`d see if anyone has some good advice for me on my problem. I have been seeing my girlfriend for 13months. We have sort of split up but things are still up in the air and I`m not sure what to do for the best. ...

He doesn't Want Me ! [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 5 years now ! We first met in a club, and start pretty hot and heavy! Soon after the passion died down as did the sex. Ive always been the one to want it more, and in the past he blamed his unwillingness on alcohol, saying alcohol makes him tired and not...

Does he or doesn't he? [ 66 Answers ]

About 6 months ago my fiancée, told me he fancied a friend of ours - I took it very much to heart, he promised nothing nothing every happened he said he told me because he wanted to be totally honest with me. So I've accepted that and moved on and I also learnt to respect his honesty. Anyway.. 2...

View more questions Search