Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Why did he say he doesn't like me if he does all this?
    Ok this isn't just another does he like me question. Ok so it is, but please help!

I want to know if this guy likes me.
    He does a lot of things like teasing and "flirting". We stare at each other a lot. Very often actually, and when we do it's usually for a long time like 5 or 6 seconds. His friends always tease me and my friends and they play around with me, like they call me sexy or cutie or whatever. But the guy I like, he just stands in the background, just watching and looking at ME. Also when his friends ask me questions and stuff, they always run up to him and tell him what I said.

Ok so from what I have told you, I bet you think he is interested in me, right?
    Well this is why I think he doesn't like me.
    About 3 months ago my friend told him I liked him. His friends kept on telling me that he thought I was cute and that he liked me and stuff. But then one of my guy friends who is on the same basketball team as him, found out and asked the guy I liked if he likes me. The guy I like said no. And today I asked the same boy if the guy I like said he doesn't like me and he said no he doesn't like you. But they don't really talk much anymore. I would really appreciate if you would take your time to answer my question. Thanks! :)
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Jan 2, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Some boys like to look but not touch.. if he says he doesn't like you without getting all embarrassed, I would say he isn't lying.
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 2, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Sometimes us men like to hide our true feelings, so there is still hope :)
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 2, 2008, 10:15 PM
    have you ever heard that.. " girls are complicated and you can never catch what they thinking ? ..." or " she said that but mean this ? " ^^..

indeep... some of us guys.. . very rare... are too.. ^^

Jan 2, 2008, 10:34 PM
    Ok so crazy asian, I know that guys ARE confusing just like girls, but what can you tell me about this situation?
    Do you think he likes me, or trying to hide his feelings from me because of "such reason"?
    or do you think he doesn't like me but is doing all those things because of "such reason".
    please be a little more specific lol. Thanks =]

Jan 2, 2008, 10:36 PM
    One question.. he is shy?. around you?. around pplz?.

And how old you guys?.

Jan 2, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Well yea he is shy I mean his friends are always teasing me he just stands in the backround watching and stuff and every time his friends ask me sumtin and I answer they go tell him what I said and he just looks at me and smiles kind of.
    Umm I'm in 7th and his in 8th. So he's probably 14 I'm 13.

Jan 2, 2008, 11:01 PM
    lol... then he is shy ? >>^^... shy guys tend to hind their emotions.. b.c they kind of well... scared of rejection... if someone don't think that please correct me...

and he just look at you and b.c he don't know what to say to you...

why don't you make the first move ? >.. nothing wrong with it... think about it.. why bother wondering around guessing... and just go straight to him and like I like you... do you like me?. lol well not that forward but you get my point ^^

if you like someone that much you can take risk...

and damn... 14 13?. XD.. pplz are dating this early ? >.. lol.. sorry just kidding

Jan 2, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Asian I agree, don't let this pass you up, because he will start too loose intrust in you if nothing happens, so do go talk to him, just start up a conversation. And from what you have said it sounds like does like you, I remember staring at girls I liked, so do go talk to him

Jan 2, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Haha well... yea I mean its not like real love but its kid love you know?
    And I already told him I liked him about 3-4 months ago. His friends kept telling me he liked me he just never did anything about it. Its kind of weird cause everyone's like omg he so likes you and I ask a lot of my guy friends for advice and they all say he likes me from what I told them. They think its weird because it sounds like he really likes me so simple asian I just don't know what to think anymore its really hard for me espicially because I'm a girl. Haha.

Jan 2, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Haha, he is just scared of rejection then, but still talk to him, maybe get his phone number and call him, and just maybe, plan to hang out outside of school like the movies, mall, something like that

Jan 2, 2008, 11:39 PM
    Nuh uh! Oh come on how can I make him ask ME out I really don't have the guts to ask anyone out guys usually ask me out and that's easy for me that's what easy about being a girl! Its like asking a guy to marry you!. that's how girls feel.

Jan 2, 2008, 11:44 PM
    You can't really make a guy ask you out, you can just kind of drop hints like when you to are having a good time just say something like "we would make a great couple" or just things like that

Jan 2, 2008, 11:56 PM
    Ooo that's actually a good idea.
    That's a very good idea.
    But just tell me 1 thing...
    What would he say/do if I said that and he liked me?
    What would he say/do if I said that and he didn't like me?

Jan 3, 2008, 12:04 AM
    Its hard to say, but if he did like you he might ask you out, note: I don't personaly know him so I don't know the exact respons from him

But if he didn't like you then he might just play if off like he didn't hear you, but I would give it a try, you will never know unless you do try

Jan 3, 2008, 12:14 AM
    hold on... oreo... you said you told him you like him ?>.. straight to his face ? Or just to some of your friends and your friends to his friends and his friends to him?. and same thing goes to him... did he say he not like you to you straight up to you ? Or you heard it from someone...

it really complicated cause you can't really no what up till you heard it with your own ears...

and lol... you no shy to ask him out.. you scared of rejection also.. you just don't no that.. but it OK... ^^

but think about this way... if you don't try you don't get.. if you don't take risk.. you won't no..

hey life is short... take risks ^^

Jan 3, 2008, 12:18 AM
    Ooo OK. Well thanks so much!

Jan 3, 2008, 12:19 AM
    Lol... so ? What you plan to do ? And you didn't answer my questions T_T.. hahaha

Jan 3, 2008, 12:25 AM
    Well actually everything that I heard and he heard was from friends.
    My friends told him I like him his friends told me he liked me and only one of his friends said he didn't like me so I don't know what's up with that?

Jan 3, 2008, 12:29 AM
    Jezzzzzzzzzzzz... that the problem... pplz don't tell pplz their deep feeling that much.. they just open up this special person.. but for u right now ? You can say he just open up to you.. well at least you hope so right ?

With all the friends in between you two can't go anywhere with this at all... be the one that take control... go up and talk to him... give him hint that you likes him... take risk... as a matter of fact... if you likes him enough... that you can get over fear of rejection ? Ask him straight out..

It 21st century... girls in power.. not as much as I want to agree but damn... they are hahaha

So why not ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

He doesn't seem 2 want me [ 5 Answers ]

26 Yo Female With 29 Yo Boyfriend. Had A Baby Earlier This Year Has Had Sex Mabe 10xs This Year. What's Going On. We Went From All The Time 2 Every Three Months. I Am Back 2 My Prepregnancy Weight And My Body Did Not Change. He Does Not Go Any Where He Just Sit In Front Of The Dumb Computer Or Tv....

She doesn't know what she wants? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I`m new to this site. I saw some really sound advice on other topics so I thought I`d see if anyone has some good advice for me on my problem. I have been seeing my girlfriend for 13months. We have sort of split up but things are still up in the air and I`m not sure what to do for the best. ...

He doesn't Want Me ! [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 5 years now ! We first met in a club, and start pretty hot and heavy! Soon after the passion died down as did the sex. Ive always been the one to want it more, and in the past he blamed his unwillingness on alcohol, saying alcohol makes him tired and not...

Does he or doesn't he? [ 66 Answers ]

About 6 months ago my fiancée, told me he fancied a friend of ours - I took it very much to heart, he promised nothing nothing every happened he said he told me because he wanted to be totally honest with me. So I've accepted that and moved on and I also learnt to respect his honesty. Anyway.. 2...

View more questions Search