Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lindsey329 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Title of 1980's kids movie?
    There was a children's movie I watched when I was younger, I'm guessing it came out in the early 1980's. I only remember bits and pieces... There was a kid, and their stuffed animals came to life at night and sang and danced. One of them was a dog, and he sang about wanting to be a rockstar and start a rock band. It was not a cartoon.
    TONESMOM Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 02:56 AM
    I'M REAding through the posts and just wanted to say I am also looking for this movie. I believe you make 4. I hope someone will recognize this movie.:)
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Dec 21, 2007, 02:05 PM
    I don't know the movie but it sounds familiar I think someone else asked about this in here. Or maybe there are many movies like that lol but check previous posts if no one answers u.
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Dec 21, 2007, 02:17 PM
    False Alarm Lol U Posted This Question Twice And Tonesmom Also Posted The Same Question HAHA
    3rdgradeteacher Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Dec 30, 2007, 03:19 AM
    How about the "Popples" ?
    Lindsey329 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 08:58 PM
    No that's not it...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 6, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Sounds like Wee Sing Together: YouTube - Wee Sing Together Part 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids Movie Title... HELP! [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I remember watching this cartoon with my younger sister, maybe late 80s early 90s. I know there is a little girl who has a locket of her father, who is a pilot thought to be killed in a crash. There is a fat lady and a skinny guys that sing about dividends with a giant cake and money flys...

1980'S kids movie non animated! [ 3 Answers ]

Heya all:) I'd be very appreciative if someone could help me by giving me the title of a couple of films I watched in the 80's:confused: . I was probably around 7-8 in 1988-89, and I can remember watching two films that I've still to this day wanted to obtain. The first was about a girl going...

Heart in jar movie in 1980's - title? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I recall watching that had couple of older kids (high school aged) leading a younger group of students trying to avoid being captured by couple of bad men (or possibly one bad man). They were in a schoolhouse (old fashioned type) but set in that present time era (1980’s or...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search