Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Dec 5, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Am I wrong
    Am I wrong for hating on my ex

We dated for a year and a half, then I broke up with her

A couple of later she starts dating some one I though was a friend, me and him had a class together, and me, him, and two other dudes were real cool and what not, then she starts dating him,

Me and him are not cool anymore, I don't talk to either of them.

Am I wrong
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2007, 06:42 PM
    If you broke up with her, why do you care who she is dating?

Dec 5, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Because I though he was a friend
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Yes you are wrong, you broke up with her, now she has the right to date whomever she wants. Maybe you friend that is dating her now has more in common with her and they make a better couple that you and she did.
    Don't throw away friends they are hard to keep in the future.

Dec 5, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Doesn't anyone know the rule, you don't date your friends exs, no matter what
    Rinacakes1991 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 09:34 PM
    You missed out. You're ex has obviously has some wonderful quilities if she can get one of you're friends. You missing out if you keep not talking to them. And that whole rule is so 1999 it's okay to date ex's, if you left her then you're saying who gives". Now if she dumped you that's a whole nother story

Dec 5, 2007, 09:38 PM
    Haha, I don't talk to her because I tured he into a h** and her boyfriend and his little friends tried to fight me
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Dec 5, 2007, 09:41 PM
    13sldr... that is not a rule, it is a stupid thing.
    When you break up with someone, they have the right to date who they want.
    All it shows is that you and your friend have similar taste.

Dec 5, 2007, 09:42 PM
    What do you mea you turned her into a h**? And why did they try to fight you? The plot most definitely thickens.;)

Dec 5, 2007, 09:45 PM
    I'm a firm beliver in you shouldn't date exs, and so are all my homies back in ks, so I was talking to my ex and telling her how f***ed up that was and she ran off and told them it and gave them my phone number and my address, so I set up a fight the next day and they punked out

And she was a virgin before we started dating, when I got back from tx, we got really sexualy active, and within a week of her dating him, they had sex atleas 3 times, and I wouldn't be surpirzed if she has had sex with his friends

Dec 5, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Wow! How old are you two?

Dec 5, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Fights don't solve anything moron.
    And your belief is wrong, trust me.
    I don't normally say that someone's beliefs are wrong, but that particular one is very wrong.
    And its none of your business who your ex has sex with.

Dec 5, 2007, 09:48 PM
    I know its non of my business and I don't want to know, but she straight up told me

I am 17 and so is she

Dec 5, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Mate, you have a lot to learn about relationships.
    Please, just listen to the people on this website, okay? They know what they are talking about. We just want to help you, and there are some very experienced people on here who know about this stuff. But really, it doesn't take much experience to know that people have freedom to date who they want, regardless of who they are friends with and who that persons previous relationships were with.
    brannan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 13sldr
    am i wrong for hating on my ex

we dated for a year and a half, then i broke up with her

a couple of later she starts dating some one i though was a friend, me and him had a class together, and me, him, and two other dudes were real cool and what not, then she starts dating him,

me and him are not cool anymore, i dont talk to either of them.

am i wrong
    I don't think your wrong I'm going through the same thing in my ife you are doing the right thing in my opinoin
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 13sldr
    im a firm beliver in you shouldnt date exs, and so are all my homies back in ks, so i was talking to my ex and tellin her how f***ed up that was and she ran off and told them it and gave them my phone number and my address, so i set up a fight the next day and they punked out and she was a virgin before we started dating, when i got back from tx, we got realy sexualy active, and within a week of her dating him, they had sex atleas 3 times, and i wouldnt be surpirzed if she has had sex with his friends
    It sounds to me like you are the one that got dumped, at first you were just mad at you friend but now you have turned against you ex and are doing your best to do all you can to make her sound like a wh*re and to make everyone else not like her. This is about as juvenile as it gets. Now looking back at your name and I see the 13 in it I have a feeling like you must be only 13 because this sounds like something a 13 year old would do.
    What you should do is be a man and apologize to your friend and your ex. Not only will this make you a better person it will make all of your friends realize that you have grown up a little.Then in the future when you break up with a girl keep all of the things you and her had together a secrete
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Dec 6, 2007, 03:20 PM
    You are wrong to hate anyone and it's not good for you either. As with your ex you did brake it off with her so you shouldn't care who she dates. Your buddy on the other hand did brake the rule. A real friend (guy or girl) would not date a friends ex with out being sure it's OK with the friend.

Dec 6, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Hold up lemmetellu, you don't even know me, I have had a hard life, my mom is going to afgainistan in January, and she just got back from qatar in may,

I am enrolled in my fourth high school and I'm only a jr. for the past 17 years of my life, I have had to mover around every 2 to 3 years.

I don't make things up about people, I say thing as they are, that is how I have been brought up! So I don't need someone trying to call me a 13yo

Dec 6, 2007, 05:36 PM
    And thank you stonewilder and branna

Sounds like some people don't know how rought the streets are these days, you need your friend to stick beside you and not run off and date you ex
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 07:00 PM
    I would just leave them alone. Get on with your life and let them have theirs. Hate never solved anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 24 and a semi pro softball player and I never had my first period I always like once in a while have the symptomes but the bleeding and not bad of cramps.

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Am I wrong? [ 33 Answers ]

Am I wrong to be upset when my husband comes home at seven in the morning after calling the night before and saying that he just is going for something to eat with friends and there had been a history of cheating? Just asking...

Am I doing something wrong? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so recently I have had 2 guys mess me around, they say they like me and then like just don't speak to me. I don't think I'm an ugly girl, I mean I'm probably averagish when it comes to looks and they know I'm not easy, I've been in one relationship which latest nearly 2 years and I still...

What went so wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'd like anyone's opinion/advice on my situation.Well I can't really say I have a situation anymore, but... I lived in America for 1 1/2 years and I returned home to the UK. I didn't want to it - was due to immigration/my job. At the time I had the most lovely boyfriend and we had been going...

View more questions Search