Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherylturrell Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 02:20 AM
    BLUETOOTH! videos to mobile via vista computer?
    :confused: help me I have a Samsung e900 mobile and would like to no how to get videos to my phone via my windows vista computer?I have a bluetooth dongle and can share my pics and own vids to the computer just not vids from sites to my phone. Anyone no?

Check out some similar questions!

Failing to download videos onto my computer from my Sony DCR-TRV330 Camcoder [ 4 Answers ]

I am failing to see my camcorder (Sony DCR-TRV330) despite having loaded the USB driver for it. If I open the software that I am using to capture (MGI Viedo Wave III) including the standard moviemaker it says no video capture device has been detected. Can anyone help. I am beginning to wonder if...

Vista 64 bit computer [ 1 Answers ]

Iam considering buying a new computer with the Vista Home Premium operating system. There are thirty-two bit machines and sixty-four bit machines. What are the advantages of the sixty-four bit computer? What are the disadvantages of the sixty-four bit computer? Will thrity-two bit...

Internet via bluetooth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I have a motorola v550 with bluetooth+bluetooth dongle+desktop PC Running on winxp. Guys I need to connect to the Internet that I'm using on the v550. Ialso have opera9 loaded on my PC. In idiots terms How do I do it. Thanks Guys

Bluetooth not working [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got a bluetooth but when I insert it in my usb jac it need a driver but my operating system hasn't got the driver for that usb bluetooth . I am running windows xp and I don't have any driver cd with the bluetooth. Please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.