Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nixsa Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Is it True?
    I have been searching online to figure out how to get an ex back that broke up because of space. They have all said the same thing ignore him and he will come back to you. I was wondering if anyone knows this to be true and if anyone went through a similar situation and how they got their ex back? Thanks;)
    izkylee Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Nov 16, 2007, 10:57 AM
    NO, no contact is not a way to get your ex back it's a form of healing your wounds, to make u a better person before and after all of this.
    If your ex comes back that's just a plus
    skifastr11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 01:13 PM
    I'm not entirely sure, and I'm pretty new here... but I would feel confident saying there's nothing YOU can do to bring someone else back. You can't make someone do something they don't truly want in their hearts. No Contact will help you get over them and them over you, but it won't make them want you back (at least not for the right reasons). If you cut them out of your life and they suddenly come back in a panic saying they want you back, I feel like they only want you back because of what you gave them... a sense of security... not for who you are as a person. They need time to themselves to readjust to being single and then maybe they'll realize they you were the right one after all... but only they can realize that on their own.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Nov 16, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Just stay good friends with him! If it turns out he wants you back then he will ask you out. But JUST be a friend. Don't seem over eger or make it blantly obvious you want him back. And since he broke up with you cause he wanted space try and keep it to emailing and texting, stuff like that, if you guys decide to hang out then do so, but if he wants to date again then you will. Just go with the flow ^.^
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Nov 16, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Why is he your "ex"? Why did the two of you break up?
    izkylee Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Nov 16, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BiWiccanAndProud
    Just stay good friends with him! If it turns out he wants you back then he will ask you out. But JUST be a friend. Don't seem over eger or make it blantly obvious you want him back. And since he broke up with you cause he wanted space try and keep it to emailing and texting, stuff like that, if you guys decide to hang out then do so, but if he wants to date again then you will. Just go with the flow ^.^
    I would disagree, from my experience being a friend with emotional attachment will only get you hurt
    No contact is best

Nov 17, 2007, 09:15 AM
    I just say stay incontact in case something is still there. Now if you broke up on bad terms and you are really really hurt then don't go around them! For instance... if I went around my most recent ex (a guy who broke up with me last year) I'd kill him -.-. I saw him walking down the street the other day and he flipped me off (guess he finally hates me as much as I hate him). You would not believe just how hard it was to resist the temptation to "accidently" drive off onto the sidewalk and run his over -.-. I have another ex that just really hurt me emotionally and every time I see him I feel like crying! But then there's this one guy I still kind of like, he broke up with me but we are good friends still.

It all depends on the break up on if you should be in contact. Really bad terms? DON'T!! If you are really sad over it? WAIT TILL YOU FEEL BETTER TO TALK TO THEM! If you still kind of like him, you broke up on pretty good terms, and he's not an to you... then talk to him and be friends.

I just assumed the friends one in my first post cause nixsa didn't seem like she was really sad or mad :P but which ever one works for her. She hasn't exactly said what happened between her and her boyfriend so we can only give so much advice.

BTW what did happen?
    nixsa Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 10:51 PM
    Hey thanks for all the questions... he broke up with me because he said that he wasn't getting enough space. I don't get it because he told me that I am the best girlfriend that he has ever had and that he never had a girl treat him so good. He lost his job five months into our relationship and I helped him out for three months until he found another job. For our one year anniversary I surprised him with a PS3. He told me that he has never felt the way he feels about me about another girl. We had such a good relationship. At least I thought so until he hit me with the bomb. I have tried to work through this with him. At first he said that he needed time, then he told me we would take it one day at a time, then he told me that he dosen't want to be in a relationship right now, I haven't heard from him in two days wich is really weird. This just hurts so bad because I love him so much and I know he loves me but he is being so darn stuborn! UGH TAURUS!!

I also found out that he went through my cellphone a few weeks prior to our breaking up and found text messages that I sent to friends and my sister when I was mad at him. True, they weren't very nice but I was mad.

I don't know what to do... this is all I think about... I just want us to be back the way we were.
    bebegirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Nov 18, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nixsa
    I have been searching online to figure out how to get an ex back that broke up because of space. They have all said the same thing ignore him and he will come back to you. I was wondering if anyone knows this to be true and if anyone went through a similar situation and how they got their ex back? Thanks;)
    First of all... it is not fair to you to try and make someone love you again. If they don't realize that you're amazing then "bye"...
    There is a good quote I recently heard, "If he is dumb enough to walk away..then be smart enough to let him go."

I know that is easier said then done... but it's so true.

Back to your question...
    It is true that absents makes the heart grow fonder... but just be yourself. Show him that you're strong and can make it w/o him... if he thinks you're needy... he will have that power over you.

Needless to say. I know what it feels like to love someone so much and want them to want them like you do. Just don't wait to long & know that regardless if he comes back to you. God has someone specially made for you.
    Good luck!

Nov 19, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Listen he broke up with you over a little little thing, I'm sure he will come back to you if you were such a good girlfriend. Again I think you should talk cause it's not like either of you were hurt and it wasn't on bad terms. Things will turn out how they turn out.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 19, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Have you tried e-mailing him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

Is it true? [ 3 Answers ]

That they are remaking final fantasy 7(one of the all time greatest games) for the ps3?

Is this true [ 15 Answers ]

A mate told me that you can tell whether your partner has cheated by the colour of their sperm. She said when it clear / transparent it means that they has sex recently... meaning if you know you hadn't sex with them in a while it could mean that :confused: While if its white in colour means...

Is this true? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I'm 23 years old and I have irregular periods sometimes and a friend of mine told me that this could prevent me from ever having children is that true? Thanks in advance

View more questions Search