Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    otisblue2 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 07:25 AM
    She broke up with her boyfriend for me
    I have a friend and we were talking for a month now but the whole time she had an boyfriend but when we were talking she was telling me that she don't want to be with her boyfriend anymore she wants to be with me and her and her boyfriend been together for 2 years her boyfriend has cheated on her once and is on the vurge of cheating on her again and she found out and broke up with him on the spot. Now am I a rebound or did I do my job to make her mine because that was the whole focus for me to have her as my girlfriend and it happened.will our relationship become what I want it to be because I know I can love her better than her boyfriend and that's what she want she loves to be loved and I love loving her do you think it would work
    Bubbler Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Nov 11, 2007, 10:22 AM
    You need to give her a little time to get her head straight before you too set your dreams on the happy ever after !

Maybe she is the one for you, but only time will tell... Break up's can be a mess and there is a lot of untold facts on both side's, OK he cheated and sounds like a dirt bag ! But take things slow between one another, this should stop you both hurting one another, because a lot of times when people go from friends to lovers if things go wrong etc they can never go back too being friends.

Hope this helps and things go OK with you both.

Nov 19, 2007, 08:35 AM
    My best friend broke up with her boyfriend for me
    My best friend who is an very attractive individual is the one I really want to be with but I did'nt want her to know that because she had an boyfriend and I'm not known to break up a happy home but the whole time she was feeling me too. Word got to me and I made my move. When I told her that we should be together she broke up with her boyfriend on the spot. The thing is her and her boyfreind was together for 2 years but she was losing love for this cat because he cheated on her twice but she had strong feelings for him. Now should I tell her I want her to be my girlfriend or should I take it step by step until she gets over her feelings for her boyfreind and get comfortable to me and tell me that she feels she's ready for a relationship
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 19, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Tell her how you feel, but take it slow you don't want to be her rebound boyfriend. Make it very clear to her how much you care for her though, and see how she reacts.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Nov 19, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Take is slow my friend. I kind of liked one of my best friends and he liked me, but when we dated it didn't work out cause it was so awkward. Sometimes dating a friend is kind of hard, but if you have had these feelings for a while and she has too it won't be to hard. I agree though take it slow with this, don't date right away.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Nov 26, 2007, 11:10 AM
    How long have you known her?
    FreezeMe Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Uh. Yeah, it lust. ;) Trust me.

Dec 4, 2007, 10:16 AM
    What is she doing
    Hello I meet a girl 2 months ago and we have been through a lot already. When I first meet her she had a boyfriend but their relationship was'nt all that. Eventually she broke up with this cat for me. When that happened we said that were going to be friends until she gets over her feelings for her ex-boyfriend. That takes 2 weeks and were finally together. Now after 6 days she's saying that she wants to break up for a while to have more time to get over her feelings. I ask why did'nt she tell me that when I popped the question was she ready for a relationship. She said she thought she was but now she's not. Lately she's been distant from me sometimes she shows me attention then other times she don't. I'm so confused and I can't let just walk away from her but something is also telling me to stay and be patient. My question to you guys is. Is this just a part of getting her feelings together or is it time for me to move on? Am I being paranoid because of the thought of me not being with her. Does she even like me anymore
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Two weeks is not long enough to get over a relationship. It is what she says it is. She was not ready to commit to another relationship and maybe you are not for her. Move on.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Yeah two weeks is pretty quick. Give her space, but don't close the door on her. Just tell her I want to be with you so I will give you your space. But once in a while not everyday maybe like once a week, give her a call just to say hi and what not. And at the same time don't limit yourself if you meet a girl you like don't miss out on her because this other girl can't make up her mind.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Give her all the space she needs, with no pressure from you. Live your own life, and don't wait for anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Win the heart of a free spirit [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a free spirit and many of my relationships have broken up because when I wanted to change direction my partner was unsupportive and I felt chained by that, in some cases for years, until I got so depressed by the contraints and the longing to be out there trying new things that I ended the...

Win 98se back to win 98 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anybody know if it is possible to backout an installation of win 98se. A friend of mine installed a USB hub on his win 98 machine and when asked for the drivers he inserted a win 98se disk and the machine tried to go through the upgrade procedure. At some point this upgrade...

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

Dual booting setup of Win Vista Ultimate 64-bit and Win XP Pro 32-bit? [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have Windows Ultimate OEM 64-bit version installed. I have 2 hard drives on my system. My 160GB SATA hard drive has Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit installed and running very well. (C) I have a second hard drive (80GB IDE) on my system which has backup files. I would like to install...

Broken heart, how do I win my ex back? [ 3 Answers ]

I met my boyfriend in 2003, he was a friend of my brothers and I had just met him. He used to come round my house and make it very clear that he liked me. However I was not so smitten, I was 15 and he was 18 almost 19, soon he grew on me and his 'hard to get' persona finally won me over. We had...

View more questions Search