Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fi_belton Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Annoying skin texture
    I have an annoying skin texture... it's fair dry in places but can get oily in others. If I use an abricot scrub daily its fin but I have recently had the contraceptive inplant in which has caused skin problems and I have gained some spots

What are the best ways to heklp get rid of these?
    I'm trying tea tree but not sure adding oil to oil is wise??
    Next I'm going to try honey and vin

Any suggestion more than welcome please
    zenitram Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 08:12 AM
    I have the same promblem with combination skin and find the only thing that keeps me balanced is Arbonne products.
    cherylturrell Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fi_belton
    I have an annoying skin texture...it's fair dry in places but can get oily in others. if i use an abricot scrub daily its fin but i have recently had the contraceptive inplant in which has caused skin problems and i have gained some spots

what are the best ways to heklp get rid of these?
    i'm trying tea tree but not sure adding oil to oil is wise????
    next i'm going to try honey and vin

any suggestion more than welcome please
    I am on the contraceptive pill- diannette which is very good for clearing your skin. My skin is spot free and I've been on this pill for almost a year, but you notice a change around 3 months, it is worth waiting for! 'Simple' products are good for your skin also. When you have exfoliated you should then moisterise your skin well. I wear make-up and add Simple moisteriser to my liquid foundation to keep my skin soft, this also helps lighten my foundation slighty too.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 9, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Stress and contraceptive methods can play a role in causing hormonal imbalance which upsets the oil balance and makes your skin oily and dry. This is known as combination skin. Try using a mild facial cleanser designed for combination skin. You should also use an oil-free moisturizer after you wash your face.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Color and texture of ejaculation [ 3 Answers ]

When my husband ejaculates his seaman has changed to a brown color and it is kind of lumpy? What's up with this?

Matching ceiling texture [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I had to cut out a portion of my ceiling due to water damage and I am now trying to match the texture. I know it is kind of hard to figure out without a picture, but here is a description: It definitely looks to have been done by hand with drywall compound and without paint. It has a rough...

How to Spray Knock Down Texture. [ 6 Answers ]

I have an air compressor and a hopper gun. I have been success only sometimes getting the right consistency. The last time I used the spray gun, I think the mixture was too thin because when I went to lightly smooth down the spray, I kind of even a lot of it out and I didn't get the thicker blobs...

Califonia knowkdown texture [ 2 Answers ]

How do you do acalifornia knowkdown on an interior wall

How to achieve chunky hair texture [ 2 Answers ]

When asking for 'texturizing' at the salon, I usually end up with something that is too 'softly' textured. I know there are different types of texturizing shears. How do I get a stylist to make the texture 'chunky'? I am usually never satisfied with the texture. Is this something I could do at...

View more questions Search