Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Oct 31, 2007, 05:26 AM
    I'm at my whits end with what to do
    My boyfriend and I have been togather for almost six months (Officially) anyway this is going to sound kind of crazy but... Everything has been fine I mean we've had a couple of fights that were no big deal just stupid stuff... but we've always managed to talk things out and forgive the other and move on. Even when we've been mad at each other I don't think we've spent more than two days without seeing or talking probably even less... so maybe that's why this long absence is driving me crazy. So it started last week he went to school Monday then the rest of the week he wasn't there I had talked to his dad thurs. and he said that he was staying home with his mom to look after her and that he probably missed that day but then he wasn't there Friday either. So I thought that he might show up to the game or at the pool hall well he didn't and he didn't sat. night either. Sunday he showed up late to church he acted a little distant but said he didn't feel good which I guess would explain thurs. and Friday... cause he called me Thursday just to see if his dad had been by there and I told him yeah and he hurried off the phone I mean he told me he loves me before he got off so I wasn't that worried but he didn't even ask if I wanted him to call me back later or anything... Anyways but him acting kind of distant worried me because that's not him but with the same turn he also broke our youth pastors rule about PDA in church he sat there with his arm around me or holding my hand... until the sermon started and then he took notes but I think it was to keep himself awake because that's what I usually have to do. So we rode the church van home well we took the driver's truck and he sat there with his arm around me and I just kind of leaned against him half asleep. Then Monday morning he showed up at my house at 6:20 in the morning he was freezing so he came in and then we went and laid down on my bed and covered I won't give any details but you can probably guess what happened for yourselves and then afterward we just laid there talking me curled into him and him with his arms around me like usual... before all of that he said he still wasn't feeling too good... and I guess he wasn't because on the way to school and during school he acted kind of distant and then when I was walking home his dad drove by to make sure he had went home like he was suppose to and he asked me if matt was still feeling sick and I was like yeah a little bit... and then matt wasn't at school yesterday and I'm going to bank on the fact that he probably won't be there today either... the only thing is that when we where togather he did keep telling me how much he loved me and that he missed me and that I needed to stop worring he's fine we're fine...

So my questions are as follows:
    1.Do you think I have anything to worry about??
    2.How do you stop being lonely... I mean yes I have my friends but they've all got their significant other and are busy with them which I know I could go hang out with them but I'd feel like a fifth wheel and then the others are either so chipper its annoying or so deppressed that its annoying?
    3.what should I do? I want to call him but he says that something about the line having water in it... which is why he can't call me... I know he HATES talking on the phone but you'd think that after so many days of either not talking or barely getting to talk you'd think he wouldn't mind... and that he'd find a way...
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 31, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Well, if he has been sick that would explain why he hasn't been around too much. If his mom was sick, he probably caught whatever she had. It sounds like he has just had a lot going on, so I wouldn't worry. I don't know what he means about there being water in the line. As long as he is still acting the same around you, things are probably fine. Maybe he doesn't feel good, or maybe he has a family situation going on right now. Sometimes people need some time to just sit at home and relax. If you are lonely, you should try to talk to your friends. Just tell them you are bummed and see if you can all go out together. I'm sure if they know you feel sad, they will try to cheer you up. If not, hang out with your family, watch a funny movie, just whatever makes you feel better. I wouldn't worry. Give him some space right now. Some people just really hate talking on the phone. My fiancée absolutely hates it-always has, always will. He'll talk my ear off in person, but put a phone in his hand, and he can't wait to hang up. If nothing else, just ask him what is going on. Tell him you have really missed him. I hope this helps! Does he have email?
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 31, 2007, 06:44 PM
    I wonder if you could call his mother and just ask how he's doing. Do you know if he's having problems at home? This is a mystery that you will solve. Be patient and try not to worry. Best wishes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Front end and back end [ 2 Answers ]

Difference between front end and back end of web page?

The End! [ 26 Answers ]

T. S. Eliot: "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." Isn't this true? .

HELP! Will this ever end? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is lengthy and I apologize but hope that someone will take the time to read and reply. Thanks in advance! During my divorce which was final January of 2006, I met someone also going through a divorce. I was very apprehensive about dating or even going out with anyone because I was...

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

View more questions Search