Ask
    phaxtwatwaffle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 02:49 PM
    If you want to listen to the entire song. Go to MYSPACE.COM

Click on the "MUSIC" link at the top and type in "HOW CAN I TELL YOU"

You will get a list of profile links entitled, "HOW CAN I TELL YOU"

Click on the second one.
    It's genre is "Indie"
    And there will be a player on the profile with the full song by Cat Power.

><;
    TADUH. I have it as my profile song on myspace. =]
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Oct 16, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Look buddy, sorry to be in the right on this, but that is not "The Great" Cat Power singing on that MYSPACE indie link. In fact the only one out of all of those links that is Cat Power, is the one posted on Jan. 2, 2007 under the 'alternative' genre link, and that to is only the 30 second commercial version. Just because it says its Cat Power in the name column, does not mean that its her. The woman on your MYSPACE profile is not Cat Power. Same goes for all saying you can download the entire version on LIMEWIRE, just because it says its Cat Power doesn't mean that is her singing. You have to listen and know her voice. Last Dec. before I posted the correct answer, I went to the record label representing Cat Power at the time, the website said it was Cat Power singing in the new "Diamonds Are Forever" commercial, that's how I got the correct answer, its not Regina Spektor. I want the full version as well people, but we have to wait until she releases or even records a full version. I'm not going to post unless I'm certain its correct.
    angelahopetaylor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 10:34 AM
    It's by Cat Powers... "How Can I Tell You"... It's a remake of the Cat Stevens Song. However, she only sang the 30 second clip from the commercial... she didn't do the whole song. :(
    pinkthewater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Hi
    momo1223 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 01:28 PM
    How do you know it's really Chan Marshall if no one can download it or buy it. Cause I have like every Regina Song and it sounds a lot like her.
    momo1223 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 01:31 PM
    If uoi listen to the song on the commercial and then listen to every other song out there that says who they are it sound nothing like the commercial.
    BlueEyedboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 01:41 PM
    This song can be downloaded off limewire pro and it only cost a dollar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from Hearts On Fire diamond ad [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the artist and name of the song that is played on the Hearts Of Fire Diamond ad on TV. The name of the ad is 'Steering Wheel' and it shows a woman pulling in and out of a parking space with a silver Audi. She's watching her diamond sparkle as she turns the wheel. The song is...

Song in commercial [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song in Totino's Mega Pizza Rolls commercial? I've looked on Google and ask.com and I haven't found any information. So, does anyone here know? :)

Help with song in commercial [ 4 Answers ]

This was about a year ago, but it was a song in a car commercial- US commercial- They (husband wife and kids) are in their car- it was a compact car- and they drive slow through a very nice subdivision- I do rememebr seeing a swingset in the commercial in someone's yard (that might help ring a...

View more questions Search