Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddie10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Join me and lets all get in to that little black dress for christmas
    Hi I'm starting the slimming world weight loss plan today. I've done it before and it really did work for me. I'm 9st 7. AND WOULD LIKE TO GET DOWN TO 8st 8. I was just wondering if anyone else would like to join me. We could give each other tips and really motivate each other. I am aiming to loose a stone by christmas that's 10 weeks from today. Lets all give up the fad diets and look great in that little black dress on christmas.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 05:27 AM
    I'm with you maddie, but the dress I bought for the Major Gen's party is eggplant purple.

I started yesterday. I am cutting my diet soda consumption by half to start and replacing it with water. I am increasing my leafy green veggies, too.

10 pounds by Christmas would make me happy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What color hair with black dress? [ 7 Answers ]

I already bought my prom dress for this upcoming Prom. Its Black and its looks young n sexy. Im wanting to change my hair color for prom but I don't know what would look the best with my dress. Im considering going blonde and doing the black underneath. Help!

Lets get phisical [ 3 Answers ]

Is phisics the same as phisical science? And if so how many questions can I ask about it?

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

Lets you know you did something stupid [ 7 Answers ]

According to a news report, Mount Ida High School Recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of girls were beginning to use Lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their Lipstick they would press their lips to the Mirror leaving dozens...

View more questions Search