Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newmummy Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Any ideas how to put weight on in a healthy way
    Hi I weigh 53kg and I'm about 165 cm tall I recently had a baby well 6 months ago and seem to be losing weight I have tried to eat all day to put weight on but for some reason it keeps coming off I'm not breastfeeding either please help I'm really concerned about my weight.
    supermommy25 Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Oct 12, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by newmummy
    hi i weigh 53kg and im about 165 cm tall i recently had a baby well 6 months ago and seem to be losing weight i have tried to eat all day to put weight on but for some reason it keeps coming off im not breastfeeding either please help im really concerned about my weight.
    I would suggest drinking Ensure it helps and drinking protein shakes... or just make sure you eat a full three meals a day
    prinzess1173 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Lots of carbs!! lucky girl!! :)
    newmummy Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2007, 09:30 PM
    I eat pretty much all day plus have 3 big meals I've tried the protein shakes but I can't keep them down they are to horrible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Dog is underweight - What is the healthy way to get her to gain some weight? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Boxer. She is a fantastic dog. However, I am concerned that she is underweight. From the day we got her, she has not been food motivated. Initially, I tried the feed her 3 times a day and only leave it out for 15 minutes. The theory goes that they will learn that the food...

Am I at a healthy weight [ 3 Answers ]

At the beginning of 8th grade I weighed 141 and I was 5ft 4inches, Now I am 130 and 5ft 5inches. I lost weight but I want to loose more. Am I at a healthy weight. I am a girl, and I have been dancing since I was 3 and now I am 14. I dance 4 nights a week.

Healthy weight ? [ 3 Answers ]

Is 70 kilos a healthy weight for a woman?

How to put weight ON! [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know where to put this, so if its wrong please feel free to move it. OK, it isn't directly a health issue as such, he isn't ill,but something has been bothering him for a long time. He is 29 yo, he weighs 11 stone, and he is 5`11. I have never known anyone in my life who can eat like he...

View more questions Search