Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ARCJML Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Condom inside out
    I started to put the condom on, but I did it inside out and then reversed it, it was a spermicidal condom and my girlfriend was using a spermicidal film.we had sex and I pulled out even though the condom was on and everything and I caught it in time and ejaculated outside of her vagina. Is it possible for pregnancy to occur, and if so is it probable?
    supermommy25 Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Oct 12, 2007, 09:09 PM
    I don't think so... I'm no expert but hell I've been pregnant twice and I am obviously sexually active so I would like to think I knew a little something... but if both of you were using some type of contraceptive, and they were not damaged aaaaand you pulled out and ejaculated on her not in her I don't see how she would be pregnant, anything is possible though but I don't think it is probable
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 10:59 PM
    Any time you have sex, pregnancy is a possibility.

The probability is low in your case, but if you're not ready to be a parent, try not having sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a condom twice [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex last night using a condom. I ejaculated and pulled out but never took the condom off. We did not have another condom, and we both wanted more. We waited a minute or two and then continued to have sex again. A little while in I thought that the condom felt funny so I...

Female condom [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know more about the female condom. Can it be used during the periods.

Damaged condom [ 13 Answers ]

In case condom is damaged while using and u suspect that siemeb may have gone into the womb, then what precaution should be taken to avoid pregnancy

Female condom [ 3 Answers ]

Hai, Iam married since couple of months and is under planning. We use condoms but doesnot give that pleasure.one of my friend has advised me to use female condomn.can anyone share their experience of using female condomn. Njt

The condom broke. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Last night me and my partner were having sex when the condom broke. Do you suggest I get the morning after pill? And if I do, I can't get it until tomorrow. Are there any other ways to prevent pregnancy? Also, I have a related question that I mght as well ask here too. I've...

View more questions Search