Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calloy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 02:40 AM
    My cat crazy
    Hello,
    Why does my cat want to nurse another cats kittens. Will she lactate if she continues.
    From Carmen, L.a.ca.
    daisymactx Posts: 46, Reputation: 7

Sep 28, 2007, 02:36 PM
    She's a good mom! I had a cat that was nursing her kittens, and a friend had a cat that wouldn't nurse hers. So she brought them over and my cat took over from there. I think it's like humans - as long as there is a demand they will have milk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

Crazy woman tries to adopt my cat! [ 13 Answers ]

I don’t know if anyone can help me. It’s a weird situation that seems clear one moment and gray the next. I have a cat I’ve had for about four years. She’s very cute, very smart and very affectionate. I built her a kitty door and she’s indoor outdoor. All the people in the complex want to pet...

My cat has turned crazy [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, my brother and his son (my nephew) came over this morning and my 1 year old cat all of a sudden started acting like she wants to kill everyone in the house. She is growling and making all these weird noises.She hides under the bed and fights when I,or someone else walks by.Nothings really...

Crazy Cat Lady - I found this interesting [ 31 Answers ]

I think this may be why I feel the need to shop:D so much... LOL! Can cats make you crazy? Parasite may be factor in mental illness By Tamara Ikenberg [email protected] The Courier-Journal

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

View more questions Search