Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Sep 25, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Pregnant maybe? (a spin on the usual ?)
    ok...so i've read alot of bullitens posted by women about pregnancy and irregular periods...but i've also noticed that everyone's situation seems to be diffrent...i've looked through alot of the posts and awnsers but i still have a few questions...i posted a couple of questions about my period last month because it was acting odd...i had spotting threw the majority of it...it was normal for about a day and then went back to spotting...this month im late...its only about 8 days but normally im not this late...if i am late i ALWAYS start by the 22...i've been extremely tired and had a few headaches....i've also had some pain in my lower abdomen...not bad but noticable....about 1/2 an inch below the top of my hip-bone...and away from it...i've had more cervical discharge than usual...my breasts have been sore...i havent been feeling realy sick to my stomach...every once in a while...but i am fairly more sensitive to smells...like cologne...i've also been having mood swings alot....just to clarify...i am 16....i am sexually active...we use protection everytime...but then there are times whne we come extremly close...like rubbing but not penetrating...no i havent tried a HPT...im going to wait until friday or saturday...when my brother can buy me one (because apparently you have to be 18 in the state of missouri)...and be there for moral support...but i just wanted someone else's opinion on it...im wondering if something else mite be wrong...especially because of the pain....but im not going to rule out anything...
    KAT

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my screen darker than usual? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. This is my first question so bare with me. :) I logged on this morning, when I realise on my desktop, I can hardly see my background graphic. I can still see things, they're just not as bright as they were yesterday. I don't remember doing anything to cause this..

What is the usual attorney fees for H-1B Application? [ 3 Answers ]

I have hired an attorney for processing the H1 case of one of my employees. She is from Florida, and quoting $3500 (Attorney fees only). It is just a simple H1-B visa application. :mad: I think its slightly steep, isn't it?

Just dumb as usual. [ 1 Answers ]

Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh! Why do mice have small balls? Not that many know how to dance. :rolleyes:

Not the usual heartache... [ 23 Answers ]

Ok, I'm new to this site so not sure how this will turn out, but here goes... My boyfriend of nearly 3 years who I loved with all my heart has kicked me out and ended it. Big deal hey? Well, yes! We'd talked about marriage, kids, the whole lot. I was with him since I was 17. I gave up my job,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.