Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    little dreamer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Show What I'm Listening To
    On windows media player I once closed it improperly and a message showed up that said " Windows media player was closed improperly and third - party function is now disabled". Now when I go on msn live messenger and click on show what I'm listening to, it doesn't show my songs anymore. Can I do anything to fix it?
    SabbzR Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Sep 23, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Right, this is real easy :D

Open WMP, click on Tools -> Plug In's _> Options
    Select the "Now Playing" item from the category list, and make sure that Messenger is ticked.
    Click Ok.

Go back to messenger and try enabling the "Show what im listening to" again, I had the same problem once before as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Listening to my spirit. [ 18 Answers ]

Do you think our spirit and conscience are the same thing? I know my conscience disturbs me if I have done something out of my character mode. My spirit seems to tell me in advance of doing it that I will have a problem. How do you think these two are related?

Who is listening to your calls? [ 3 Answers ]

I had someone tell me they could listen to anyone's cell phone call by using a scanner, is this true and if so does a cell phone use the same frequency every time a call is made?

Can not catch up properly while listening [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I've some problems while listening to others... While listening... I can grab only first few sentences after that can not catch up(can't remember) the rest of the words... Many of my friends criticize me for that problem... I'm very happy to find this website... hopefully I'll...

View more questions Search